Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from forum

Options
  • 13-05-2016 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Can I appeal my ban from the Sports Tickets forum please?

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you discussed your ban with the mod who banned you in an attempt to resolve this?

That's the first step in the dispute process as set out above

If you are unable to reach agreement with the mod a Sports CMod will then look at your appeal

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

It's nearly 2 weeks since you staretd this thread

Have you discussed your ban with the mod who banend you?

OP there's no evidence that you have even been logged on since starting this thread. Give it another couple of days and I will then be asking for it to be closed

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

No input from OP in > 14 days.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement