Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-liquid Websites

Options
  • 13-05-2016 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this a very common question and has been answered before. If it has, then someone might be able to point me in the direction of the relevant thread. I did a quick search and looked at a few threads, but didn't seem to find an answer. Just wondering if anyone knows any good websites to get e-liquids? I've been on a few websites and it's been pretty painful trying to search for exactly what I want. I've had to spend a good while clicking into liquids to see if they have the specs I want. I'm hoping to find a website that allows me to filter based on all the relevant specs.

In particular I'm looking for 100ml, 3-6mg/ml, 70/30% VG/PG.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Try Republic of Vape. They have a flavour finder filter and a great range of juice to choose from. ROV10 will give you a discount should you purchase there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

ESI also do the Game of Clouds range of juice in 100ml bottles. Highly recommended.
    It's 60/40 VG/PG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

www.republicofvape.ie, most of their stuff is 30ml bottles but they do 150ml bottles of bomb pop in your desired strength and pg/vg.

www.grumpyjuice.com do 50ml and 100ml bottles in your desired nic and pg/vg.

Esmokeireland do some 100mls.

Vape Island do 120mls of white lightening for 23 quid - it's really nice. tastes more expensive than it is.

Vintage vape rooms do 120ml VGod liquid I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Vintage vape rooms do 120ml VGod liquid I think.

They do. It's around the €45 mark.

There is also www.daddypigsmokejuice.com where you can get 100ml bottles of some really nice flavours. Based up t'north.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭roosh

cheers guys. I'll check those out.

I'm actually living in S.Korea, so shipping might be an issue (costwise). I've (well, my mate has) used other websites where he's gotten 100ml bottles for $8, with free shipping.

I also completely forgot that the VAT on irish vapes is going to be a killer.

• Advertisement

roosh wrote: »
    cheers guys. I'll check those out.

I'm actually living in S.Korea, so shipping might be an issue (costwise). I've (well, my mate has) used other websites where he's gotten 100ml bottles for $8, with free shipping.

I also completely forgot that the VAT on irish vapes is going to be a killer.

Ask your friend what site he's using that's 8 dollars for 100ml cause I'd kill for those prices! :D

One of the sites I linked, grumpyjuice is about €30 for 100ml with free international shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

1 Litre for €29.42. You will also have a shipping charge, but still damn cheap.
    Their base is premixed with nicotine, all you gotta do is spend a couple of euro on the concentrate flavour you want and Bob is your uncle.

I know you asked for complete juices and I am linking you a base which you would need to add the flvour to, but just giving you another cheap option. :)

http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/vpg-base-30-70/794-vpg-70-30-inawera-6-mg-ml.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

Check out these AReLiquidco juices at 23 euro per 120ml, discounted even more at 3x/5x quantities.
    Finally we move into the right direction with pricing as i am/was a dedicated mixer due to crazy 20+ euro per 30ml...
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/78-arkansas-eliquid-company

Just to let you guys know... !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Must check those liquids on YT,perfect VG ratio & cheap...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Gypsy juice Karma is lovely

Shinobollo wrote: »

White Lightening Unicorn Cake and Strawberry Lemonade are both gorgeous too. I have to cut them with pg (i can't use high vg), and the flavour is still class even when diluted!

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

White Lightening Unicorn Cake and Strawberry Lemonade are both gorgeous too. I have to cut them with pg (i can't use high vg), and the flavour is still class even when diluted!

How much did you cut them by Penny? I'm vaping at 1.5mg at the moment, and there's no 0mg option. Normally I'd mix 3g and 0mg to make 1.5mg.

How much did you cut them by Penny? I'm vaping at 1.5mg at the moment, and there's no 0mg option. Normally I'd mix 3g and 0mg to make 1.5mg.

I put I think 40ml of PG into the 120ml bottle. I didn't cut specifically to reduce nicotine, but I bought a 6mg. I use 0, 3 and 6 so I was fine with the strength reduction. I just can't use high VG, I'm intolerant or something.

There's no 0? AFAIK, they do a 0, they advertise it anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

I put I think 40ml of PG into the 120ml bottle. I didn't cut specifically to reduce nicotine, but I bought a 6mg. I use 0, 3 and 6 so I was fine with the strength reduction. I just can't use high VG, I'm intolerant or something.

There's no 0? AFAIK, they do a 0, they advertise it anyway!

Cheers. If you reduced it by a third, I might get away with reducing it by half. There's no 0mg option in the drop-down menu on bestshop. Maybe they're just out of stock.

Edit: Just found the 0mg option on irishejuicedirect.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Shinobollo wrote: »

Did you mean Krem,I couldn't see Karma,Tiger Blood seems to be a favourite of theirs..

Did you mean Krem,I couldn't see Karma,Tiger Blood seems to be a favourite of theirs..

I got Karma from e-shop

If anyone has bought Krem I'd be very interested in your opinions ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

will do i ordered Krem, Charmed Robbery, Tiger's Blood and Marrakesh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Just thought I'd bump this instead of starting a new thread.

I started vaping again recently, the only flavour I've ever liked is a menthol one. I have tried many different flavours but menthol is the one I've always preferred.

My question is, I'm looking for a decent one to buy. The one I'm currently using isn't that great tbh, it's only €2.50 for a 10ml bottle so that probably tells the story.

So any recommendations of a decent menthol liquid will me much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

gaz15 wrote: »

I started vaping again recently, the only flavour I've ever liked is a menthol one. I have tried many different flavours but menthol is the one I've always preferred.

My question is, I'm looking for a decent one to buy. The one I'm currently using isn't that great tbh, it's only €2.50 for a 10ml bottle so that probably tells the story.

I don't vape menthol but I hear a lot of people recommending extreme menthol from ESI. € 12.50 for 30ml http://e-smokeireland.com/product/extreme-menthol/

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

gaz15 wrote: »

I have a soft spot for hangsen menthol, strong at first but I think it's gorgeous :)

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Thank you. I'll try them out

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

4 posts about the same vendor on the same day is far too suspicious jarek. If you can confirm to me that you have no connection to the vendor I'll reconsider.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Hey op would you mind if I hijack your thread, similar question new thread seems pointless! I was wondering about a site e -shop.ie, I was gonna put in an order for 2 bottles of 120ml juice, never used them before, wondering if anyone has any experience with them? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

nkav86 wrote: »
    Hey op would you mind if I hijack your thread, similar question new thread seems pointless! I was wondering about a site e -shop.ie, I was gonna put in an order for 2 bottles of 120ml juice, never used them before, wondering if anyone has any experience with them? Thanks!

You should try this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056339328&page=72

I think the same liquids came up on that thread very recently

Awesome thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

nkav86 wrote: »

Great to deal with - typically next day delivery - free delivery for 2 bottles

• Advertisement

mossymac! wrote:
    Great to deal with - typically next day delivery - free delivery for 2 bottles

Thanks! My first time ordering appreciate the advice

Advertisement