Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOST DOG

• 13-05-2016 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Leah, a 10 year old Black and White Springer Spaniel. Lost today at Three Rock in Dublin. She is a very friendly slightly deaf dog. She is much loved. Wearing a red collar and is microchipped but without a tag.

Please Please if you see her, let us know on (Phone number snipped) We are still searching the area for her but no luck yet.

Please Please get in touch if you see her.

Thank You.

Linda

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

Hope the dog shows up (sincerely). I'm a dog owner myself and know how attached to them you can get.

Not sure this is the right place for a serious post like this, and I most definitely would take down the phone number. (That's not your hime number is it?)

You might wanna be more specific, where in Dublin did you lose it? Dogs name? Have you a photo of the dog etc etc?

Good luck with the search.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Moved to Animals & pet issues. Please read the charter before posting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,362 ✭✭✭mojesius

Hi Scarke

I'd recommend contacting some dog rescues/pages on Facebook if you haven't yet. They have a big following, e.g:

Lors lost dogs page
    Irish pound dogs
    <snip>

I hope you find her soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 scarke

We have contacted the local vets in the area and put up posters in shops and pubs. Still no sign of her. Very distressed familiy as you can imagine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

this is any dog owners worst nightmare
    Have you found her OP?
    There are lots of FACEBOOK pages that are really successful in helping find/locate owners of lost dogs - google the various lost dogs websites - get the dogs photos out as many places as you can.
    Contact the local pounds and rescues too

I hope you get your dog back - let us know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Ashbx

Any word on the missing dog? I have seen it (and shared it) on facebook!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Ashbx wrote: »
    Any word on the missing dog? I have seen it (and shared it) on facebook!

She was found yesterday I believe;)

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Ashbx

Great news!

Advertisement