Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Property Price Register queries

Options
  • 13-05-2016 10:20pm

I noticed a "sold" sign suddenly put up outside 68 Booterstown Avenue last August. As there had never been a 'For Sale' sign outside, I was surprised to see the 'sold' sign. The sale price has still not appeared on Property Price Register. Under what conditions can a vendor avoid putting a record of the sale price on that website?

My second query is this: 63 Booterstown Avenue appears as sold in 2015 on Propertypriceregisterireland.com. However, it does not appear as sold on the official Property Price Register.ie. Why is this? Furthermore, unless I'm misreading the date on the 1st result, it seems to have been sold before it came on the market: "63 Booterstown Ave, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland Sold for € 380,000 on 2015-08-10. First appeared on 2015-08-19" What's going on with that?

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement