Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

To Find You- Sing Street

• 13-05-2016 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi,

A bit of a long shot, but does anyone know the chords to To Find You from the movie Sing Street? It's a beautiful ballad and a sister of mine is looking for us to play it at her wedding. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 intune

Found only the 1 minute version on Youtube that start's with "spring the lightning..." Just listened to it there.
    Chords are (vertical line is the bar line). Slash indicates different bass note.

|A C#m| F#m E D | A E | F#m Dmaj7 |
    |A E | F#m C#m/E | D E | F#m |
    |D E | A | (loops that line few times "On my way to find you...")

That should help

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭KaiserLu

intune wrote: »
    Found only the 1 minute version on Youtube that start's with "spring the lightning..." Just listened to it there.
    Chords are (vertical line is the bar line). Slash indicates different bass note.

|A C#m| F#m E D | A E | F#m Dmaj7 |
    |A E | F#m C#m/E | D E | F#m |
    |D E | A | (loops that line few times "On my way to find you...")

That should help

Thanks a million!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 intune

Not a bother ! :D

Advertisement