Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Deal for iPhone 6 or 6s

• 14-05-2016 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

hi looking to purchase an iPhone 6 or 6s am i better off doing contract with network if so what do you guys think is the best deal?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Was offered an IP 6 64 gig for €149 on 3 yesterday €45 pm on a 24 month contract. Tossing as to whether to wait for the 7 or not .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,325 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

7 64GB will probably be around 400/500 on the same plan, your probably looking at October before you can get one.
    If you didn't mind the size the SE 64GB is worth a look, probably would have went for it myself if it was launched at the same time as the 6S.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

7 64GB will probably be around 400/500 on the same plan, your probably looking at October before you can get one.
    If you didn't mind the size the SE 64GB is worth a look, probably would have went for it myself if it was launched at the same time as the 6S.

Fook me 400/500. That's nuts. Got a galaxy 7 edge for 240 a month ago on the same plan. How much will the IP 7 be from Apple ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,325 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Well the current 6s is 869 from them, and as usual the iPhone 7 will be the best iPhone ever which should drive it up to 899, It'll be at least 400 for the 64GB on any the higher plans.
    Think I paid around 400 for mine can't remember. Wasn't due a great upgrade though.

Advertisement