Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much can I borrow?

Options
  • 14-05-2016 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I'm hoping to apply for a personal loan for home improvements. I am a home owner with no mortgage. I earn €22k per annum and I have 2 child dependents. Is there a minimum salary that is required for this? I was hoping for circa €10k to be repaid over 5 years.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

lafemme wrote: »
    I'm hoping to apply for a personal loan for home improvements. I am a home owner with no mortgage. I earn €22k per annum and I have 2 child dependents. Is there a minimum salary that is required for this? I was hoping for circa €10k to be repaid over 5 years.
    Hi lafemme, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

The amount you can borrow depends on a number of factors and we'd be unable to give you an exact answer here. However we would be happy to arrange a call to you from our Lending team to discuss this further if you wish. Please send us a private message with your name and contact number and we can arrange this for you. Please click on the link in my signature below to send a private message. 

Thanks, 
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 49 lafemme

Hi lafemme, 

The amount you can borrow depends on a number of factors and we'd be unable to give you an exact answer here. However we would be happy to arrange a call to you from our Lending team to discuss this further if you wish. Please send us a private message with your name and contact number and we can arrange this for you. Please click on the link in my signature below to send a private message. 

Thanks, 
    Sarah
    There's no link as there's no signature. I tried clicking in to your name on the left panel & this message popped up when I tried to PM: 

"Bank of Ireland: Sarah has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Sarah from the recipient list and send the message again."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi lafemme, 

Thanks, 
    Sarah
    There's no link as there's no signature. I tried clicking in to your name on the left panel & this message popped up when I tried to PM: 

"Bank of Ireland: Sarah has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Sarah from the recipient list and send the message again."
    Hi lafemme, 

We will send you a private message now. Please check your inbox. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement