Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Builder's Finish Hse

Options
  • 14-05-2016 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello,
    Myself and my wife just bought a 5 bed dormer style house which is currently a builders finish, we will have €60K to spend on the property and I'm wondering how far that will get us. The property is 2000 Sq foot in size, the house is fitted with window's and door's and the interior and exterior is plastered. The house is set up to have Rads put into place but obviously needs to be done and the pump, the house is fitted with electrical sockets and plug's, has 3 bathrooms, all need to be kitted out and the house needs to have flooring put down and a kitchen fitted. I know the term how long is a piece of string but we do not intend to do up the whole hse at once just get the plumbing done, a decent kitchen installed, the flooring in the kitchen/dining area, and possibly finish off 2 bedrooms and fully kit out 1 main bathroom and get some interior paint wrk done, I'd be grateful if anybody could give me a rough break down.

Advertisement