Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dalkey Community Care Centre

Options
  • 14-05-2016 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭

An elderly friend has been offered a respite week here. She has asked me if I knew anything about it - I don't. I would be very grateful for a PM from anyone who has experience of it. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Awaaf

An elderly friend has been offered a respite week here. She has asked me if I knew anything about it - I don't. I would be very grateful for a PM from anyone who has experience of it. Thanks.

Modern. Well located. Behind the Catholic Church in the centre of town. Have had a bit of experience with relatives being there. Allways went well. However last experience was maybe 5 years ago. Rooms are shared by 2 people in my experience but not sure if its across the board.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Thank you very much Awaaf.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

My next door neighbour has gone in there for a 2 week stay. Her son says it's really nice, she got a room on her own I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Thanks very much.

Advertisement