Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorrect pin number on credit card

Options
  • 14-05-2016 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm currently abroad and accidentally incorrectly entered my credit card pin number at an atm and the card is blocked. Do I need to call you to unblock it or will it reset after midnight? I tried your customer card line for people abroad, but after 20 minutes of no response had to give up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi, I'm currently abroad and accidentally incorrectly entered my credit card pin number at an atm and the card is blocked. Do I need to call you to unblock it or will it reset after midnight? I tried your customer card line for people abroad, but after 20 minutes of no response had to give up.
    Good Morning ilovesmybrick, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie. 

The PIN will usually reset after 24 hours, there's no need to call. You can now get your PIN by logging on to our new Card Care website here; https://goo.gl/w31QKi should you need a PIN reminder at any time. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement