Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Members Wanted for Oasis Tribute Band

• 14-05-2016 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Looking for a few lads (Aged 17-22) to form an Oasis Tribute Band. Singer, Guitar, Bass and Dummer needed. Singer must bear somewhat of a resemblence to Liam Gallagher (By that I mean brown, medium length hair really) and be able to mimic his voice. I would like to play Lead Guitar, but if I find someone who is better and can sing more like Noel, as well as look sort of like him, I will play rhythm.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭DownOneTourist

where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Hoop Dogg

where are you based?

Ballinteer in South Dublin. Would be more than willing to travel anywhere in Dublin but not outside as I don't have a car.

Advertisement