Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Week 6 Fixtures Monday-Thursday

Options
  • 14-05-2016 5:40pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Cardinals(kaiche) @ Texans(CPU)
    Lions(Pudsy33) @ Bears(CPU)
    Packers(TripperMan28) @ Vikings(snippingu5256)
    49ers(CPU) @ Seahawks(DaftDave41)
    Cowboys(triangle king) @ Bronco(CPU)
    Falcons(Shmarky1) @ Panthers(l Knex l)
    Rams(Perrin) @ Eagles(Penguins Haooo/CPU)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Giffney can you do Wednesday or Thursday, seems my connection trouble last night is an network fault with eir, might be fixed tomorrow they say

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Well Knex when suits, can do tomorrow night from 9.30, wednesday is definitely out as you know well, so thursday and friday from 9 is ok to

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Well Knex when suits, can do tomorrow night from 9.30, wednesday is definitely out as you know well, so thursday and friday from 9 is ok to

Can most likely do tomorrow 9.30 as well, Rock, so we'll go with that!

Knex. wrote: »
    Can most likely do tomorrow 9.30 as well, Rock, so we'll go with that!

Cool, could be a little later before i get on, Its bike night tonight now, so will jump on as soon as i get home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

tripperman wrote: »
    Giffney can you do Wednesday or Thursday, seems my connection trouble last night is an network fault with eir, might be fixed tomorrow they say

I can play Wednesday no problem. Let me know when suits

• Advertisement

I can play Wednesday no problem. Let me know when suits

I have a pfl game around half nine so it should be finished shortly after half ten after that is good for me

I have a pfl game around half nine so it should be finished shortly after half ten after that is good for me

I'll be one for 10:30pm so

Won't get home tripper, stuck with relatives !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Won't get home tripper, stuck with relatives !
    Oh the cousins shure!

Only seen this now, new layout of the site on the phone keeps missing certain threads on me for hours, thats ok I'll see what's on tomorrow night,

• Advertisement

Only seen this now, new layout of the site on the phone keeps missing certain threads on me for hours, thats ok I'll see what's on tomorrow night,

I'm around all day so whenever suits

I'm around all day so whenever suits

Work away with the cpu I have a pfl game aswell, only night the other coach can do

Hey knex, sorry for the very short notice, but can you make 9.30, i have to play a PFL game at 10.30, if ya cant, i'll stick myself on auto for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Hey knex, sorry for the very short notice, but can you make 9.30, i have to play a PFL game at 10.30, if ya cant, i'll stick myself on auto for you.

Jumping on now

Work away with the cpu I have a pfl game aswell, only night the other coach can do

I'm around from now on so I'll play if your around :)

Knex and i couldnt connect so its going to the dreaded sim, so cue multiple injuries.

Advertisement