Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Non-Stop 90's

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,244 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

marsbar1 wrote: »
    You might like to fantasise that your internet station is a success but your dreams you describe are decades away with no sign at the monent of ever happening. FM is king.

who might. who's dreams.
    i can tell you the likes of di.fm and others don't fantasise that they are a success, they are a success. nobody ever stated they're would be a huge mass migration to internet radio. your post is a reply to things that weren't even said by anyone. fm is only king in terms of delivery, not in terms of offering. the only thing that was mentioned was the amount of choice availible via each platform. not which platform is the best delivery system. oh and again to repeat, radio via whatever platform is real radio.

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭marsbar1

And there's your problem. If its not on AM/FM, nobody is listening

wrong. plenty are listening. not as much as terrestrial, but they are listening. if they weren't, they're wouldn't be an internet station, dab/dab+ stations, or any other stations on any other platform existing anywhere in the world. just like all forms of radio are real radio.

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Online radio is nothing. You need a unlimited data plan (very expensive) , you have to faff with a mobile and plug it into your car radio. 90s success would never have happened if it wasn't on FM. Now its off FM and online only they might as well not bother. This is not some anoraky statement - it's the way things are in 2016 and are likely to be for many years to come. FM is real radio. Digital (inc DAB) is not.

I pay €35 a month for unlimited data, a lot cheaper plans out there too. It's not very expensive. And you don't have to plug anything into your car radio, your phone will automatically connect through bluetooth. I don't know anyone who still listens to radio. Podcasts, audiobooks, spotify are all so easily available. Who the hell wants to listen to radio where you get so many repeated news reports, traffic, ads, shít songs, subects or guests you don't like and you can't skip, and the odd interesting thing you can't pause. The biggest phone manufacturers don't even put an FM tuner on their phone anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭jeffk

I'm old school ish, put music on USB stick, put in car radio, enjoy hour's of music you like

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dxman105

wrong. plenty are listening. not as much as terrestrial, but they are listening. if they weren't, they're wouldn't be an internet station, dab/dab+ stations, or any other stations on any other platform existing anywhere in the world. just like all forms of radio are real radio.

Mars bar is right. You might get the odd few enthusiasts listening online but on the whole most people have never heard of online only stations. 90s would have never in a million years have got the success it did if it weren't on FM. How many of you are listening to it now online?, I can assure you there won't be manym but more then had it not been on FM. Gradually people will forget it. Online radio is fine to supplement real FM radio, but with no FM you might as well not bother especially in Ireland where internet coverage is woeful on the move and at home on the outskirts. Even worse outside Dublin.

Cienciano wrote: »
    Online radio is nothing. You need a unlimited data plan (very expensive) , you have to faff with a mobile and plug it into your car radio. 90s success would never have happened if it wasn't on FM. Now its off FM and online only they might as well not bother. This is not some anoraky statement - it's the way things are in 2016 and are likely to be for many years to come. FM is real radio. Digital (inc DAB) is not.

I pay €35 a month for unlimited data, a lot cheaper plans out there too. It's not very expensive. And you don't have to plug anything into your car radio, your phone will automatically connect through bluetooth. I don't know anyone who still listens to radio. Podcasts, audiobooks, spotify are all so easily available. Who the hell wants to listen to radio where you get so many repeated news reports, traffic, ads, shít songs, subects or guests you don't like and you can't skip, and the odd interesting thing you can't pause. The biggest phone manufacturers don't even put an FM tuner on their phone anymore
    If you are so disinterested in radio and so into your smartphone then why on earth are you even posting in the radio section. I have an FM tuner on my phone of course. €35 a month is way too much for a connection on your phone when you already pay more for your home broadband package. Face it if online radio was the answer then why have they made a massive point of making sure there are nationwide FM frequencies for Xmas FM? Look at RTE's digital only stations ie Pulse - the figures and reach are pathetic!

dxman105 wrote: »
    Mars bar is right. You might get the odd few enthusiasts listening online but on the whole most people have never heard of online only stations. 90s would have never in a million years have got the success it did if it weren't on FM. How many of you are listening to it now online?, I can assure you there won't be manym but more then had it not been on FM. Gradually people will forget it. Online radio is fine to supplement real FM radio, but with no FM you might as well not bother especially in Ireland where internet coverage is woeful on the move and at home on the outskirts. Even worse outside Dublin.

Mars bar isn't right. he stated online radio isn't real radio, it is . and it's what he was called out on. however, he decided to go off on a tangent about stuff that wasn't even mentioned.
    the rest of your post, like Mars bar's, is irrelevant as it's replying to stuff that wasn't said.
    If you are so disinterested in radio and so into your smartphone then why on earth are you even posting in the radio section.

because he is entitled to discuss other forms of radio, or other competition to radio, in the radio section last time i checked.
    I have an FM tuner on my phone of course. €35 a month is way too much for a connection on your phone when you already pay more for your home broadband package.

assuming he is paying that on top of his home broadband package. the lot might be included as a package.
    Face it if online radio was the answer then why have they made a massive point of making sure there are nationwide FM frequencies for Xmas FM? Look at RTE's digital only stations ie Pulse - the figures and reach are pathetic!

face it, you are posting replies in relation to things that weren't said by anyone on here.
    online radio is an add on to the number of different types of radio platforms availible around the world, not a replacement. nobody said it would be a replacement, but that it will grow. it will grow and analogue radio will have to adapt and provide something worth listening to, or die.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

If you are so disinterested in radio and so into your smartphone then why on earth are you even posting in the radio section. I have an FM tuner on my phone of course. €35 a month is way too much for a connection on your phone when you already pay more for your home broadband package. Face it if online radio was the answer then why have they made a massive point of making sure there are nationwide FM frequencies for Xmas FM? Look at RTE's digital only stations ie Pulse - the figures and reach are pathetic!

I'd be paying that 35 a month and I'd have a internet connection at home if I listened to the radio or not. You'll notice I didn't mention online only radio. Podcasts, audiobooks and spotify are all superior to FM radio. I'll explain why.

First of all, turn on your fm radio and you're limited to about 15 stations and whatever they're playing at that exact moment. Podcasts you have the choice of almost any radio station in the world and whatever show you like. Even most irish radio shows have a podcast version. A version without ads and you can pause or rewind if you miss a bit. FM has the advantage that it's free, but as I said, I'd be paying for my broadband and phone anyway, so makes no difference to me.
    Apple and Samsung are the 2 biggest smartphone manufacturers. Apple never had FM radio and Samsung have dropped it from their flagship models.

You carry on ignoring the point of the discussion and ignoring the facts which are without FM there would be virtually no listeners of any meaningful number to even bother being on air. You cannot deny this fact.

• Advertisement

You carry on ignoring the point of the discussion and ignoring the facts which are

nope. unless it's stuff irrelevant to the discussion for which it wouldn't be relevant so no point in responding to it.
    without FM there would be virtually no listeners of any meaningful number to even bother being on air.

the thousands of online stations who are on air even with small listenership disagree, and say they're is every point in being on air, because traditional radio doesn't and never will provide what they provide. nobody ever once stated online radio will have more listenership then fm, so again your responding with waffle to stuff that wasn't even said or disagreed with.
    You cannot deny this fact.

actually, i can. because it isn't fact. what are facts.
    1. you are responding to things that weren't said.
    2. fm listenership is ever so slowly declining. where those listeners will go is anyone's guess.
    3. online radio is real radio, just a different form, and they are on air, even with small listenership.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭JDxtra

So, the online stream for Non Stop 90s sounds very much like a relay of a blank FM carrier today.

Are they coming back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,923 ✭✭✭DopeTech

JDxtra wrote: »
    So, the online stream for Non Stop 90s sounds very much like a relay of a blank FM carrier today.

Are they coming back?

Update: I'm going to take a wild guess here... they are relaying 93.2 and will reappear there soon, maybe with a new name.

Can't see them coming back so soon. Especially so close to Xmas. Probably just a gremlin in the system. If they were to make a comeback, picking up where Xmas FM leave off on all their frequencies would be a good way to spread the name but I imagine that would take a lot of resources to get in place. They may even hear themselves in Virgin media again!

Maybe they plan on resurrecting Noughty!

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dopetech.ie

back to normal now.
    i've been noticing since they closed on fm the stream sounds a bit different, different processing settings i assume.

Alice deejay - better off alone still sounding as fresh as ever. Hopefully they get a temp licence like 8radio have. They seem to be on a good bit.

marsbar1 wrote:
    FM is the most important medium

again, who said otherwise.
    marsbar1 wrote:
    the very fact that 90s is off FM means it is effectively closed

if it is broadcasting via a form of radio then it is open and on air.
    marsbar1 wrote:
    Nobody is interested in an online ony station

clearly they are, otherwise online stations wouldn't be on air. a number will have very miniscule listenership while others quite decent.
    marsbar1 wrote:
    Which is why there are so many people wanting licences and why they are putting the likes of Xmas FM, on FM so that people can actually hear it

are many people wanting licences? i can't imagine so at the moment for various reasons. as for christmas fm being on fm, means nothing as you are just posting another bit of irrelevant information in reply to something that wasn't said and which wasn't disagreed with.
    marsbar1 wrote:
    You carry on living on your dream world of online radio actually having some listeners and meaning something

i will cary on living in the real world where the fact is, internet radio has listeners and actually means something to those who listen to it, otherwise it wouldn't exist. thanks.
    marsbar1 wrote:
    You are deluding yourself.

i'm really not

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭Mike O' Brien

My 2 cents.FM is where it's at baby. Online as extra add on. I would also like to thank non Stop 90s for the bounce that www.the90snetwork.com has recieved since they have shut down. Our figures have upped about 19% overall....

Every now and then I check the listener stats of the streaming stations. I have observed that being on FM definitely gives a station more visibility and drives up the online streams for that station also. The stats below are as of right now and are relatively “normal” daytime stats for these stations.

Trance Pulse FM Dublin – 56 concurrent listeners
    Non-Stop 90s - 19 concurrent listeners
    Classix.ie - 16 concurrent listeners
    Phever.ie - 12 concurrent listeners (excludes viewers of video stream)
    Dublins KISS - 7 concurrent listeners
    Storm North East - 6 concurrent listeners
    Heat Dublin - 5 concurrent listeners
    UDMI Radio - 3 concurrent listeners
    The 90s Network - 3 concurrent listeners
    NLR / Chill FM - 1 concurrent listeners

• Registered Users Posts: 36 More Tea

Every now and then I check the listener stats of the streaming stations.

I was wondering how you do that JDxtra and can stats for legal stations be viewed too?

• Advertisement

More Tea wrote: »
    I was wondering how you do that JDxtra and can stats for legal stations be viewed too?

Most stations use providers for their hosting - and these providers generally run ShoutCast or IceCast software. In it's unmodified form, ShoutCast and IceCast provide a web site for each stream showing listener stats and stream information (if the broadcaster sends it).

So, for example - I can see 4FM have 3 separate ShoutCast streams that I can find and all are operated by https://shoutca.st (who are using the big data centre provider OVH, but all likely the same server). I've found the 3 streams by looking at the code on their web site and also TuneIn. They could have other streams (e.g. from a private app), but these would be harder to find.

On the websites below you can see the listener information:

http://sirius.shoutca.st:8703 - 62 concurrent listeners
    http://sirius.shoutca.st:8166 - 155 concurrent listeners
    http://sirius.shoutca.st:8188 - 109 concurrent listeners

Total = 326

All the 4FM streams are based on ShoutCast and are marked as private. This just means they will not appear in the radio station directory at ShoutCast.com. If they were, you can see the listener stats right there.

Hope that helps.

the listener information comes automatically with both icecast, shoutcast, and other lesser used servers such as steamcast etc. the station doesn't actually send the information. also, the listener information these servers give is the amount of connections to the server rather then actual listeners. so for example, 1 computer could be connected to the stream but they're could be 5 or 6 listening to the same stream in the same place.

also, the listener information these servers give is the amount of connections to the server rather then actual listeners. so for example, 1 computer could be connected to the stream but they're could be 5 or 6 listening to the same stream in the same place.
    Good point there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TheMolesHole

@Mike O'Brien
    This is great. So now if we use JDxtra's figures from the other day...
    Non-Stop 90s - 19 concurrent listeners v The 90s Network - 3 concurrent listeners
    Basically you had 2.52 listeners when you started. A 19% increase = .48 of a listener. So now you're up to 3 listeners on this particular day...Then if we subtract you listening on your phone you're back to 2 listeners? :P

I'll be honest here, without having any ties to Non-Stop 90's, and having listened to both. NSN is a far superior product, even now. How much of a hop did you have on them 4 or 5 years, and already they have overtaken your online presence.

My 4 cents...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TheGooseberry

I'll be honest here, without having any ties to Non-Stop 90's

Call me a skeptic but my spidey senses call bull**** on this.
    NSN is a far superior product, even now. How much of a hop did you have on them 4 or 5 years, and already they have overtaken your online presence

Is it really you Donald?

Ladies. Put down the fanny packs, yes fanny packs, and less of the my dick is bigger than yours type measuring of each other.

One of you is an online station that hasn't graced these weary ears on FM in what, close on a decade now? The other was very much an average pirate in the grand scheme of things when you compare it to the Nova of the 80's or even Pulse of the 90's. Super pirate, really? C'mon now. The newly popular term "alternative facts" comes to mind.

By my reckoning you're both missing the crucial thing, a licence i.e. dickless.

Call me a skeptic but my spidey senses call bull**** on this.

on what.
    Is it really you Donald?

Ladies. Put down the fanny packs, yes fanny packs, and less of the my dick is bigger than yours type measuring of each other.

One of you is an online station that hasn't graced these weary ears on FM in what, close on a decade now? The other was very much an average pirate in the grand scheme of things when you compare it to the Nova of the 80's or even Pulse of the 90's. Super pirate, really? C'mon now. The newly popular term "alternative facts" comes to mind.

By my reckoning you're both missing the crucial thing, a licence i.e. dickless.

the last bit of your point makes no sense. the 90s network had a couple of temporary licences. nonstop 90s not having one didn't make them dickless either.

they are both a decent product and their presence was well liked on fm by listeners. both provide (all be it sadly not on our terrestrial radios) something of worth to listen to and their presence on terrestrial radio was of worth unlike the repetitive droning of the legals who have no freedom or no wish to do anything different.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭Infoanon

IMHO Non Stop 90s was a better station - superior production and more polished compared to the Nineties network.

There may have been constraints on the Nineties network from their licence agreement and money was tight (publicly known fact) which would not have helped.

Should also add that allocating 107.3 as a frequency did not help the cause either !

See below for unique concurrent streams for each station as of 11am March 3rd. Each stream may have multiple actual listeners.

Non-Stop 90s - 27
    TrancePulse FM - 27 (they seem to be moving servers, so have a lower than normal total)
    Classix.ie - 21
    KISS Fm Ireland - 16
    DDM Radio - 12
    Phever.ie - 11 (excludes viewers of video stream)
    Storm NE - 10
    90s Network - 7
    UDMI - 4
    Heat Dublin - 3
    Easyradio - 2
    Baseline Radio Ireland - 1
    NLR / Chill - 0

To compare, RTE Pulse have 11 online streams right now.

It's really "total listening hours" (TLH) per month that would be a better measurement of actual listeners - this is just a point in time snapshot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TheGooseberry

This was posted on their Facebook page today, the post was sponsored too. Do they think they own the decade now? Sad.

They weren't happy until they got us off air and are now trying to copy our massive success . 4 FM you're a joke !!!!!!!
    Andrew very original even for YOU !!!!
    Classic Hits 4FM is going back to the future with the start of a two-hour 90s show on weekday evenings.
    Presenter Trina Mara is launching the two-hour programme tonight, which will air every Monday to Thursday from 7pm till 9pm playing nothing but 90s music.
    Trina tells RadioToday she’s looking forward to the new feature: “Very excited about kicking off the new 90’s At Night show tonight. As a teenager of the 90s, I couldn’t get enough of this music and we’ve found that everyone else seems to love the 90s aswell.
    “We’ll be playing all the biggest hits from that era – remembering the years when we wore All Saints’ style combats and string tops, had boyband posters on the bedroom walls and some of the best movie soundtracks were released – so Take That, Eternal, the list goes on.”
    Just a few months ago, a pirate playing non-stop 90s music ceased broadcasting across Dublin and other parts of Ireland after 12 months on-air.
    Just proves they really wanted to be us !

I saw that post. And someone commented that they copied The 90s Network. Burn! :D :pac:

Still loved the station though. I still listen online occasionally but not as much as when it was on FM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

They shouldn't be posting them rants on there pages, it makes them look unprofessional and maybe even drunk.

At the end of the day, 4FM had a licence and that trumped which ever action they wanted the BCI/ComReg to take. I still won't listen to 4FM due to the fact I think pirate radio in Ireland has kick started a lot of people on these stations and it really is a case of biting the hand that feeds. So for that reason I wouldn't listen to them again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

See below for unique concurrent streams for each station as of 11am March 3rd. Each stream may have multiple actual listeners.

Non-Stop 90s - 27
    TrancePulse FM - 27 (they seem to be moving servers, so have a lower than normal total)
    Classix.ie - 21
    KISS Fm Ireland - 16
    DDM Radio - 12
    Phever.ie - 11 (excludes viewers of video stream)
    Storm NE - 10
    90s Network - 7
    UDMI - 4
    Heat Dublin - 3
    Easyradio - 2
    Baseline Radio Ireland - 1
    NLR / Chill - 0

To compare, RTE Pulse have 11 online streams right now.

It's really "total listening hours" (TLH) per month that would be a better measurement of actual listeners - this is just a point in time snapshot.

Interesting, but you forget Power FM. That's one of the longest online stations from Ireland IIRC !

TallGlass wrote: »
    Interesting, but you forget Power FM. That's one of the longest online stations from Ireland IIRC !

They are no longer live audio streaming. Looks like just the odd show using the Chew.tv platform.

Streaming stats as of 2.45pm today:

8Radio.com - 165
    TrancePulse FM - 53
    Bird Hill Radio - 52
    Classix.ie - 23
    KISS Fm Ireland - 21
    Non-Stop 90s - 19
    Phever.ie - 16 (audio + video included, also available on FM)
    DDM Radio - 13
    RTE Pulse - 9 (also available on DAB, Saorview etc.)
    Storm NE - 7
    Ireland Unsigned - 3
    NLR / Chill - 3
    Easyradio - 2 (also available on FM)
    Heat Dublin - 2 (also available on FM)
    UDMI - 2
    LiQuid FM Dublin - 1
    90s Network - 0 (stream offline)
    Baseline Radio Ireland - 0

Streaming stats as of 2.45pm today:

8Radio.com - 165
    TrancePulse FM - 53
    Bird Hill Radio - 52
    Classix.ie - 23
    KISS Fm Ireland - 21
    Non-Stop 90s - 19
    Phever.ie - 16 (audio + video included, also available on FM)
    DDM Radio - 13
    RTE Pulse - 9 (also available on DAB, Saorview etc.)
    Storm NE - 7
    Ireland Unsigned - 3
    NLR / Chill - 3
    Easyradio - 2 (also available on FM)
    Heat Dublin - 2 (also available on FM)
    UDMI - 2
    LiQuid FM Dublin - 1
    90s Network - 0 (stream offline)
    Baseline Radio Ireland - 0

does that liquid fm stream have any other web presence apart from it's stream?

does that liquid fm stream have any other web presence apart from it's stream?

Good question. Not that I have found myself - not even listed on TuneIn.

TallGlass wrote: »
    They shouldn't be posting them rants on there pages, it makes them look unprofessional and maybe even drunk.

At the end of the day, 4FM had a licence and that trumped which ever action they wanted the BCI/ComReg to take. I still won't listen to 4FM due to the fact I think pirate radio in Ireland has kick started a lot of people on these stations and it really is a case of biting the hand that feeds. So for that reason I wouldn't listen to them again.

Have to agree. If non-stop 90s are serious about going for a licence they should ease up on the slagging off of other stations. At the end of the day, if ns90s ever does get a licence it will wipe the floor with 4fm, they don't need to rise to 4fms antics. The figures would speak for themselves.

Getting very regular skipping on the online stream again tonight. Not sure if it's my phone or the stream itself.

Listened to non stop 90s on the way home this evening and there was a DJ on in between some songs. I presume this is voice tracked and not actually live?

Most likely voice tracked I would expect. It can sound good when done well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Listen today for 1st time in ages on tune in. Forgotten how much I enjoyed the station. There was a "dj" on and it seemed live unless it was a very advances voice track.

I suppose there's no hope of them ever getting back on FM?

• Advertisement

No doubt the team have fantastic technical radio skills. But I think it would be unlikely for them to reappear full time on FM using the same brand.

Maybe they should consider the occasional temporary license – even to help promote the online station or some of their 90s events? Or even consider a new brand entirely and build on that instead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

No doubt the team have fantastic technical radio skills. But I think it would be unlikely for them to reappear full time on FM using the same brand.

Maybe they should consider the occasional temporary license – even to help promote the online station or some of their 90s events? Or even consider a new brand entirely and build on that instead?
    Great idea.

Agree with most of the above but why consider a new brand ?

Infoanon wrote: »
    Agree with most of the above but why consider a new brand ?

The brand is great from a consumer perspective, but it might raise some eyebrows/objections if it were seen to apply for a temporary licence. I don't know if it would cause any problem at all, but maybe it would be better to just play it safe and apply as a fresh brand.

The brand is great from a consumer perspective, but it might raise some eyebrows/objections if it were seen to apply for a temporary licence. I don't know if it would cause any problem at all, but maybe it would be better to just play it safe and apply as a fresh brand.

Premier/Heartbeat/Phantom all applied for and received temporary licences - so in theory Non Stop 90s should be able to apply.

Bigger issue possibly is that there are no licences currently being offered.

Infoanon wrote: »
    Premier/Heartbeat/Phantom all applied for and received temporary licences - so in theory Non Stop 90s should be able to apply.

Bigger issue possibly is that there are no licences currently being offered.

That's a valid point.

With regard to the licences, they can apply at any time - like what 8Radio do. Here's an extract from the BAI web site:

"Approximately 5 temporary sound broadcasting contracts are awarded annually on a pilot basis to community groups interested in establishing a full-time community station in the future. Applicants can apply at any time for such a licence."

Source: http://www.bai.ie/en/broadcasting/licensing-2/radio/#al-block-3

That's a valid point.

With regard to the licences, they can apply at any time - like what 8Radio do. Here's an extract from the BAI web site:

"Approximately 5 temporary sound broadcasting contracts are awarded annually on a pilot basis to community groups interested in establishing a full-time community station in the future. Applicants can apply at any time for such a licence."

Source: http://www.bai.ie/en/broadcasting/licensing-2/radio/#al-block-3

To clarify - I was referring to a full time licence in my comment 'what licence is there to apply for' .

The phantom/tx licence has not been re-advertised - almost 2 years on - and the current licenced stations are none to eager about any additional licences being issued. Some of the temporary licences that have been issued have been restrictive it terms of content (eg no music from post'80s) or in terms of broadcast area (so as not to create competition for similar legals)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Back on 88.1!! Audio sounds just fantastic!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭Masala

Back on 88.1!! Audio sounds just fantastic!!!

Will I get it in Cork/ kerry???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Masala wrote: »
    Will I get it in Cork/ kerry???

That would be a no sir!

Advertisement