Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wedding Band

• 14-05-2016 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

We are looking for a wedding band, we have checked out alot of the recommendations in Ireland but haven't found any really great band. Would love to hear some recommendations or advice. We were hoping to find a band with male and female vocals but its really difficult to find good ones.
    Help us ☺☺☺☺

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 intune

There are several great wedding bands available in Ireland and a lot more... well not so great ones.

Where is your wedding? Make sure you don't go by only produced stuff. See them live or at least a live video/audio. Otherwise you might regret.

I work a lot with audio and as a musician myself in various setups and used to gig a lot in the past. You really get to know then which bands are good and band and most importantly how much bands are actually caring about what they do. Frequently you get bands that do it only for a bit of extra money and actually don't care at all about what they do. Play wrong chords, wrong rhythms and are just boring...

Well in the end you also get what you pay for really.

I've sent you a pm with some links. Anyway here is a link for a great wedding band: Amazing wedding band in Ireland. But don't take my word for it. Go and see them live if you can.

If you want more ideas of other bands let me know. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭the immortals

Entourage wedding band, excellent players with one the best female singers in the country in jenny cullen, you should check them out

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ax3

I've seen the wedding band DV8 play...they've got some really great lively energy...and they do have a female and male singer:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭ballinue

Depends on the type of band you require I know of a wedding band called Rambling Country with a very good male and excellent female singer does a wide range of music but country and Irish would be their forte can be seen live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46 drumstore

checkout a fantastic five piece band based in munster called heart and soul , have a look at there facebook page and their website heartandsoulkerry.com. there reliable , dedicated well established and energetic and will pack the dancefloor all nite

• Advertisement
Advertisement