Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No more Netflix!

Options
  • 15-05-2016 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭

Up to a week ago, Netflix worked fine on my iPad and Apple TV box. However since last week, it refuses to play on either device. I get the Netflix home screen but when I select a programme, it won't load and I get an error message saying contact Netflix. Now my internet is working fine (only 8MB per second but Netflix only needs 2MB to work), I've updated the firmware in both the Apple TV box and iPad and I've no issue streaming anything else from the net. I contacted Netflix and after 20 minutes of running their tests, still nothing happening. Btw, I uninstalled the Netflix app and reinstalled it but no luck

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Check date/time on your devices.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've moved this from Net&Comms, as based on the info given so far, it's not a network related issue, and seems like an application one currently.

Advertisement