Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bohemian Grove

• 15-05-2016 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭

Anybody got any idea of Bohemian Grove, I have only found out about it recently and watched a few videos on it and it is really a worrying sign. The fact all of the most powerful people in the world are part of this one satanic styled club is frightening. The people that can control how the public thinks through the media, who the public views as their friends and enemies, who America/Britain/Israel goes to war with. There is even possible sacrifices and peadophile rings in the grove. Which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

On a side note I seem to notice a lot of conspiracies posted on boards.ie are shut down in a matter of minutes, seriously mods dont set up a conspiracy section if your anti free speech.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Here's some good, non-sensational information about it.

https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4131

Also Jon Ronson did a good documentary about it with Alex Jones.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Rulers_of_the_World#Part_4:_The_Satanic_Shadowy_Elite.3F

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

King Mob wrote: »
    Here's some good, non-sensational information about it.

Are those links just people whitewashing the whole thing. Sort of like a sign reading "nothing to see here people keep moving"?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

tomofson wrote: »

Are those links just people whitewashing the whole thing. Sort of like a sign reading "nothing to see here people keep moving"?????
    Nope. They just supply good, well researched information about the topic.

Are you just looking for information that confirms the conspiracy theory?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

King Mob wrote: »
    Nope. They just supply good, well researched information about the topic.

Are you just looking for information that confirms the conspiracy theory?[/QUOTE

Yes I want alternative views on bohemian grove

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Forbearance

Ask Melek Taus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 ghostlyautumn

look up the testimony of paul bonacci. I must warn you it is fairly disturbing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

tomofson wrote: »
    Anybody got any idea of Bohemian Grove, I have only found out about it recently and watched a few videos on it and it is really a worrying sign. The fact all of the most powerful people in the world are part of this one satanic styled club is frightening.
    Thats the point. To frighten you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

I am very confused about this one. I dont believe everything that Alex Jones says, but even if you dont believe everything he says, what the f**k was going on there? I usually read the evidence on these things and make up my own mind, but I just dont know what to think on this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The thing about these elitist groups is it's easy to find evidence for it. Most of the 1% probably do spend a lot of time in each others company, they probably are doing business deals with each other, they probably send their kids to the same schools, go to the same clubs and eat in the same restaurants. The 1% is a relatively small group but it's one you pay into, it's got no real culture or comradery, people come to it with their own wealth and power, they get very little from the 1% club other than peers.

The problem comes when people start saying they're all part of some organised group trying to control the world. While I'm sure through their influence they do control many aspect of the modern world, the people at this level are far to self centred and greedy to form any kind of coherent agenda, they'd stab their own children to get more.

The mindset of a person who has billions of Euro and still wants more has to be a very different one to most people. At that level taking more probably means taking it off one of the other super rich people, so they have to screw over friends and family all the time.

Now that's not to say that their every action helps them continue their status and every time a rich person helps themselves they open the door for other super rich to take advantage too. But these people are all in competition with each other, it's the nature of human social groups. It's almost impossible for them to set aside their own egos to work together for any purpose. At some point one of them is going to be willing to screw everybody else to take it all for themselves, which ends up making them a target for someone else.

Advertisement