Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Springsteen Concerts?

Options
  • 15-05-2016 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know if any buses from Kilkenny are running to the Bruce Springsteen concerts at the end of May in Croke Park?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

ya seen posters somewhere in town, bus going from some pub, sorry cant be more help if I come across it again i'll post the information

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

Fortyjocks wrote: »
    Hi

Does anyone know if any buses from Kilkenny are running to the Bruce Springsteen concerts at the end of May in Croke Park?

Thanks!

yes the pub on the top on john st,think it's called jd's ? they are running a bus for €20 if I rem correctly . hope I am right and hope this helps .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Hi

Thanks!

How many do you have travelling?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Fortyjocks

yes the pub on the top on john st,think it's called jd's ? they are running a bus for €20 if I rem correctly . hope I am right and hope this helps .

Thanks, I will check that out during the week if I am passing by that
    part of town

How many do you have travelling?

Just two of us!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

... you can make it if you try!

Sky King wrote: »
    ... you can make it if you try!

I think that's Bill Withers, I'll stick with the Bruce concert for now thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Deskjockey

I think that's Bill Withers, I'll stick with the Bruce concert for now thanks
    Any joy on this? Am looking for the same thing.... don't know that pub on John st....is it Billy Byrne's by any chance
    Thanks

Deskjockey wrote: »
    Any joy on this? Am looking for the same thing.... don't know that pub on John st....is it Billy Byrne's by any chance
    Thanks

Yes, it's JBs pub on the corner opposite Billy Byrnes - they are running buses both days for EUR20 return leaving at 2pm - if you drop in with the money they will give you a ticket for bus for the relevant day

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Deskjockey

Yes, it's JBs pub on the corner opposite Billy Byrnes - they are running buses both days for EUR20 return leaving at 2pm - if you drop in with the money they will give you a ticket for bus for the relevant day
    That's great, will check it out thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement