Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WBA v Liverpool

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

Ref was ****e.....

Good display from most of the young lads but poor game to watch....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,404 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

All about Wednesday

5starpool wrote: »
    8th. I hate finishing this low. Hopefully we'll be at least 10 points better next season.

Win on wed and u wont be concerned. Even if we dont i'll not be that disappointed with no european football. With a critical transfer summer coming up, less games are welcome imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

8th. I hate finishing this low. Hopefully we'll be at least 10 points better next season.

A few of the young lads got plenty of game time the last few matches and it reconfirmed what we know about Benteke, Bogdan and Skrtel, so not a total waste.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Win on wed and u wont be concerned. Even if we dont i'll not be that disappointed with no european football. With a critical transfer summer coming up, less games are welcome imo.

Of course not. I'm not complaining with the way the season went at all. We have just been a bit sloppy in some games, but generally much better than last season.

If we win on Wednesday by any means it'll have been a satisfactory season, but I am still irritated in general by only getting 60 points in the league and finishing 8th. Mad to think though that we got 4th with 60 points in Houllier's last season.

Of course not. I'm not complaining with the way the season went at all. We have just been a bit sloppy in some games, but generally much better than last season.

If we win on Wednesday by any means it'll have been a satisfactory season, but I am still irritated in general by only getting 60 points in the league and finishing 8th. Mad to think though that we got 4th with 60 points in Houllier's last season.

Klopps done well tbh with what is another managers team. Win on wed and I'll be over the moon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

71 points got second this season. Everton got more than that in 13/14 and finished 5th.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Advertisement