Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headlight Alignment

• 15-05-2016 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi all, as the title says can anybody recommend somewhere reliable and reasonably priced to get headlights in Limerick city. My car failed the NCT on lights so don't want to have to go back for a third time. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

leo78 wrote:
    Hi all, as the title says can anybody recommend somewhere reliable and reasonably priced to get headlights in Limerick city. My car failed the NCT on lights so don't want to have to go back for a third time. Thanks in advance

PJ's Garage on the ennis road (beside the Gaelic grounds) has the alignment equipment. I use him all the time

Just be careful as some garages might not have the alignment equipment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Des Kennedy would be the guy to go see about that. He's reasonably priced and good at what he does.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Leonita

Thanks guys. Any idea on prices?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

leo78 wrote:
    Thanks guys. Any idea on prices?

Pj has it on his fb page as €20

facebook. com/PJsGarageLimerick/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,277 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Des Kennedy charges around €10 - €15.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Leonita

Thanks folks. Think that I might go with Des as he sorted out the alarm on an old car before and he's on the way to the NCT centre so no speed ramps or bumps along the way to upset the lights again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 540 ✭✭✭junkyarddog

I always use the tyre stop place next door to the NCT centre,always do a good job.
    They haven't failed me yet on headlights.

Advertisement