Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for office space (barter)

Options
  • 15-05-2016 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi,

I'm looking for some office space as currently working from home. I'm wondering if any company has some space that they might be happy to have utilised. I could barter some services such as web/application/IT support .etci or just general business brain storming it suited anyone? Dublin based - thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭orthsquel

You can try the Irish Coworking Assembly

http://www.coworking.ie/contact/

They have a few coworking (shared work spaces) places in Dublin and around the country. It's geared towards people who are working from home, starting out and might be suitable for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 medias

Thanks for that. Ive been in touch with one or two of the dublin based ones on that list and a couple more. They charge between 200-500 for a single space, the higher end giving you a dedicated desk.

I may well go with something like this but was really hoping for a more innovative solution if the space was available somwhere anyway and it might suit someone to have someone else in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lateriser

I might have a place that suits you if you want to pm me and I will give you my phone number

Advertisement