Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roaming - eirmobile - Terrible

Options
  • 15-05-2016 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've been abroad twice in the past couple of months, both times within Europe, and both times I've purchased an eir data add on.  

The first time, I was able to use about 100mb. Numerous times it just wouldn't connect to the internet.

Last week I wasn't able to use any. No matter what I tried I just could not connect to the internet. 

Firstly, can I get a refund/credit for last week? 

Secondly, I'm abroad again next month and would really like some assurances that your roaming services are a lot better than I've witnessed in recent months. 

Cheers. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi,

I've been abroad twice in the past couple of months, both times within Europe, and both times I've purchased an eir data add on.  

The first time, I was able to use about 100mb. Numerous times it just wouldn't connect to the internet.

Last week I wasn't able to use any. No matter what I tried I just could not connect to the internet. 

Firstly, can I get a refund/credit for last week? 

Secondly, I'm abroad again next month and would really like some assurances that your roaming services are a lot better than I've witnessed in recent months. 

Cheers. 
    Hi MentalMario,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm so sorry to hear this. These issues would need to be troubleshooted, unfortunately I would be unable to troubleshoot this now as you are not experiencing the issue at the moment.

Can you PM me your mobile number and pin and I'll take a look at your account and check if there is any issues that could be affecting your roaming?

-Pamela 

Advertisement