Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantasy Premier League - Your Season Review - 2015/2016

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I'm sure people will be waiting for the update to see their final rankings etc, but no harm getting this set up.

Final Overall Ranking:776

Final Team Value (Value + Money In The Bank):101.6, 2.3

Total Transfers:51 :pac:

Your Best Transfer(s):Gomez, Ayew and Gomis from the opening game, got in Mahrez early, same with Payet. Getting rid of Ozil for Siggy, prob a few others that I can't quite think of

Your Worst Transfer(s):Berahino, Lukau when he lost his form, Robles and Lennon. Delaney for the most part.

Highlight of the Season:GW 29 or 30, the one where Ageuro and Lukaku both missed pens and Daniels scored in the last minute. Was nuts.

Lowlight of the Season:Team news for gw33 :(
    Signing Pelle for Villa and he didn't play, same happened with Lukaku the week after

What Have You Learned from this Season:It costs points to earn points
    One seriously good gameweek can easily undo multiple bad ones

Don't be too clever, for my WC in 32, I prob brought in too many risky/fringe players in order to free up funds for dgw players.

Another thing is that it's worth watching as many games as you can, had I known Everton were so ****e (I didn't realise how bad till I saw them play Leicester) I would have stayed well clear

Form over fixtures

Aims and Expectations for 2016/2017:Win whichever Boards league I am allowed enter :cool:

Another top 1k finish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

14 transfers failed to play his second wildcard and finished 22k.

Still some finish for a man had Gareth Barry all season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

14 transfers failed to play his second wildcard and finished 22k.

14????

I've lost all respect for that individual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Overall Rank- around 120 k

Not a great season by any means...had a v poor start to season which hindered me for ages....
    But you know what Man Utd won the FA Cup today so I don't care;)

Advertisement