Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are the swans from Blackrock park?

Options
  • 15-05-2016 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

There has been a pair of swans in Blackrock park, but about one month ago the first swan dissappeared, and this weekend I haven't seen even one swan in the park.

I hope they're okey, but maybe somebody know what's happened to them actually?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Awaaf

IreneL wrote: »
    There have been a pair of swans in Blackrock park, but about one month ago the first swan dissappeared, and this weekend I haven't seen even one swan in the park.

I hope they're okey, but maybe somebody know what's happened to them actually?

Don't know the answer but last week I saw 4 large swans flying from the Blackrock direction towards Pointe Park where there is a newish lake.

Advertisement