Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

personal made flights.

Options
  • 15-05-2016 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. Does anyone know anywhere that can do personal made flights. Been playing a good bit lately and would like to get some made just for the Craic. So if anyone knows could ya let me know. Thanks a mil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Search Google for "custom darts flights".

There are plenty of places that do them but I'm not going to recommend one over another as I have never bought from them myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭buster180

Hi folks. Does anyone know anywhere that can do personal made flights. Been playing a good bit lately and would like to get some made just for the Craic. So if anyone knows could ya let me know. Thanks a mil

Got some made years ago from www.puredarts.co.uk I wouldn’t be over mad on them to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

buster180 wrote: »
    Got some made years ago from www.puredarts.co.uk I wouldn’t be over mad on them to be honest.

Can't comment on puredarts other than to say the customisation seems only to be putting a name on the flights rather than a full custom design. If that's all you're looking for the price seems decent enough ...

Got some fully customised made up by reddragondarts.com recently and very impressed with the quality of both the print and the flight itself - my main concern was that I was gonna end up with a load of flimsy flights that would tear to shreds if I ever managed to throw darts close enough to each other that that might happen! The flights are good though and while I thought on ordering that the price was a bit steep at over €2 per set I know now that the 12 sets I got will last me for a long time. By the time I need to get new ones I'd have prob spent the same on replacing stock flights or not far off! From order to delivery was 2 weeks btw.

As Cartoon_Head says though, shop around - there may be better deals out there. Be mindful that some sites only print to two sides of the flight rather than all four and also bear in mind when creating your design that a computer screen is way bigger than a dart flight. What you add as a small detail on the PC might might end up virtually invisible on the flight itself!

Advertisement