Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

minecraft help please

Options
  • 15-05-2016 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

hi all not much of a tech head here but need to to figure out how to put mods on mine craft tryed utube allready but no luck any one here could pm me please tryed allready with minecraft forge but no luck any one here that could give me like 10 points on where to look or wht to do please cave man here so simple please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Use one of the various launchers,all you have to do is login to one with your Minecraft account details then pick the pack you want to download from them. The two i use are the FTB and ATL,FTB is the more reliable so id try there first.

Link to the FTB website:
    http://www.feed-the-beast.com/

They will have an faq and installation instuctions,very easy though.

Also make sure your java installation is up to date by the way and if you have a 64-bit capable PC get the 64-bit version of java.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

You're be quicker getting help over at the minecraft forum Boards Minecraft Forum if EoinHef's suggestions doesn't work.
    Also for other Minecraft questions or discussions or to chat with boardsies about your Mincecrafty thingys , that's the to go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭EoinHef

I would normally have recomended that myself but unfortunately that forum is pretty dead at this stage:(

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭EIREAROEIRE

nice one thanks

Advertisement