Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthright: Part 1: Hidden Person In Data's Dream

Options
  • 16-05-2016 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

There seems to be a hidden person in data's dream in the episode 'Birthright: Part 1' Any ideas as to who this might be? I've attached a few images from the episode. I haven't seen the rest of the episode yet. It'll be very embarassing if it'll be adressed in the next scene :S

4.png

3.png

2.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,839 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

It's been a while since I've seen it but I know the last guy is Soong himself. Not sure if he's also the guy on the floor though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Birthright,_Part_I_(episode)
    memory alpha: During Data's second vision, after he turns into a bird and flies past Noonian Soong, makeup artist June Abston Haymore can be briefly seen sitting in the side corridor behind Dr. Soong. This is the fifth time in TNG where a production staff member was accidentally filmed. The first was a camera operator in "The Naked Now", the second were two boom operators in "Angel One", the third was boom operator Bill Gocke in the episode "Unification II", the fourth an unnamed production staff member in "Time's Arrow", and the sixth an unknown boom operator in the episode "Journey's End".

Only read this the other day!! now thats some coincidence

Advertisement