Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Sharing, Cypress Gardens, AIT

Options
  • 16-05-2016 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello! I have found a great student 3 bedroom house in Cypress Gardens & I need two other students to rent it with me. Preferably female, but I don't mind too much otherwise. It's in a quiet, safe family neighbourhood with private parking & an 5-8minute walk from college. There's a Spar up the road for any quick essentials.

There's 2 double rooms (one of which I would like) with a monthly rent at €290 & 1 single room at €270. Rent includes wifi. Deposit is €300 each, which we will get back in full at the end of the year, provided we look after the place well.
    Heating, electricity & the bins will be up to us to split evenly. For heating we can either do oil or coal on a back boiler (it is recommended we do coal so we just buy as we need it, as not everyone will be around on the weekends & so on, but we can talk about that ourselves & work that out).

I will be in the final year of my course. I have two friends who have lived here for the last 3 years & promise that it's almost impossible to find anywhere better. There's a washing machine & two bathrooms - one small toilet downstairs & one upstairs with a bath/shower.

Advertisement