Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activation SMS

Options
  • 16-05-2016 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

IS there an issue with 365 activation codes being sent? I've been waiting over an hour for a code to activate a beneficiary 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

IS there an issue with 365 activation codes being sent? I've been waiting over an hour for a code to activate a beneficiary 
    Hi The Voice of reason, I've checked this and activation codes are working normally.

Can you let me know if you've received the codes before and if your mobile number has changed recently?

Thanks

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Voice of reason

Hi The Voice of reason, I've checked this and activation codes are working normally.

Can you let me know if you've received the codes before and if your mobile number has changed recently?

Thanks

Nicola
    Hi Nicola,

No, still not received it and my number is still the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi The Voice of reason,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Can we ask you to please go to 'Manage Accounts', 'Manage Payees' and then select 'activate payee'. If you enter the wrong seven digit code (e.g 1234567) into the field three times, this will generate a new code to your mobile. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Voice of reason

Hi The Voice of reason,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Can we ask you to please go to 'Manage Accounts', 'Manage Payees' and then select 'activate payee'. If you enter the wrong seven digit code (e.g 1234567) into the field three times, this will generate a new code to your mobile. 

Thanks,

Sharon
    Got sorted, thanks a mill for the quick responses

Advertisement