Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Edision OS Mini Combo

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭ollielaroo

andy1249

I've tried many times to edit all those settings but i still cannot increase the width of the recorded date column by at least 100,there isn't a setting for doing just that specifically.

When you say reboot I'm not sure if you mean a restart of the GUI or a reboot of the whole box.

swoofer

I'm very interested to hear what you're thinking about next steps. I work in IT so uploading stuff to the box is easy for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,579 ✭✭✭swoofer

Are you sure?? You have to install an IPK file and change a few settings when in the planner. to get the effect in this pic you edit some skin file components.

I cant attach IPK files here so will send you a dm link .

Post edited by swoofer on

I think you mean to download and install this 'Movie Planner Mod 2022'

It seems workable to an extent, it's different.

I'm getting the feeling I might not ever get the recorded date column the way I wanted, as per my original screenshot.

Thanks

Movie Planner Mod 2022

Did you look at my last pic and how does it differ from 2022!! When you install the mod you then configure the planner and for that skin select SKY PLANNER and change a few more to YES/NO . And that is the link for the mod and there is another thread where KIDDAC shows how to edit/configure.

Its this one

https://www.linuxsat-support.com/thread/133484-updated-slyk-1080-r19-install-faqs/

Post edited by swoofer on

20240111_204543.jpg

This was my pvr page before installing the Movie Planner Mod 2022

Picons on the left (width set at 100), then the event name,

but everything else after that was squashed into the recording date column including

red recording icon, progress bar/icon, lenght of movie etc.

When I was on OpenVix 5.4 this issue didn't exist.

20240113_135132.jpg

This is my pvr page after installing the Movie Planner Mod 2022

- I want my picons back as they were before

- I don't want the service name column at all

- The date is in a shortened format I don't like

I've tried adjusting many of the settings after selecting SKY PLANNER as the layout but that doesn't help.

So while using the movie planner mod the recorded date isn't squashed but for me this is a poor trade off. 

ollie the pics are not there!! You are not giving me feedback!! can you open my pic in post 104 above ? would you be happy with that layout?

not giving you feedback? the pics are not there?

Well I don't know what to say because I can see everything both of us have posted.

Yes I had seen your screenshot from post #104 thanks (IMG_4513.PNG) and I can see the link to it here:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/WNU70P40HUBY/img-4513-png.png

I installed the Movie Planner Mod 2022, selected SKY PLANNER layout and tried changing many settings in there.

Then I uploaded my screenshot of what I achieved using that mod

see my post #106 which includes the text "Movie Planner Mod 2022" and image 20240113_135132.jpg

The link to that pic is: https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/IT3QVY74484S/20240113-135132.jpg

Just to confirm, in my last post #108 I referred to two the file names of two pics

the first pic from before installing the movie planner mod - 20240111_204543.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/YKKMOTE2HJHS/20240111-204543.jpg

the second pic from after installing the move planner mod - 20240113_135132.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/IT3QVY74484S/20240113-135132.jpg

No I wouldn't really be happy with what the pvr page looks like after installing that mod and I've explained why.

When I have more time I think I'll have to flash my box back to openvix 5.4 and grab a screenshot to show what my pvr page looked like

to demonstrate what the look I'm trying to maintain with 6.4.

Good idea but if you do flash back to 5.4 and planner is as you like it, the FTP to box and copy over the directory for that skin, you will find it under USR/SHARE/ENIGMA2/SLYK 1080 R-19, copy the whole directory, then when you flash back keep a backup of the new directory and replace it with the old. It may work and at least worth a try.

In post 108 pics wont open but saw them as above.

• Advertisement

FYI

Flashed back to 5.4.

Hope you can see the attached image of what it looked like.

Picons, event name, recording status, movie length, full date format - with adaptive date display as well.

At this stage I think I'll just stay with 5.4 because it's been exhausting trying to maintain this look on 6.4.I only went to 6.4 because I thought other things would be better.

Post edited by ollielaroo on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭andy1249

I gave up on the " fake sky" skins a while ago , they are more trouble than they are worth and will all break or be broken at some point.

I use the default openvix skin and its fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

+1 on this. You can go back years and see the one skin that always causes trouble is the Sly clone.

Well getting old, missed that it was not Kiddacs. Should have noticed the SKY bit😲

Advertisement