Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speed Increase request

Options
  • 16-05-2016 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Wondering what the process around getting the speeds of my Eir Fibre FTTC line is.
    While I was pre-qualified at 60M, being sold up to 100M I would hope that if my line was able to do 100M I would be able to do it. Now according to my modem the line is capable of doing 120/27 yet I am stuck on the 60M service. 
    Is this something the team here can do / look after?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi guys,
    Wondering what the process around getting the speeds of my Eir Fibre FTTC line is.
    While I was pre-qualified at 60M, being sold up to 100M I would hope that if my line was able to do 100M I would be able to do it. Now according to my modem the line is capable of doing 120/27 yet I am stuck on the 60M service. 
    Is this something the team here can do / look after?
    Hi  Rattlehead_ie,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Our technical support team would be more than happy to test your line and check if there is a line increase available on your line.
    You can contact them directly on 1890260260, freephone 1901.

- Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Hi Pamela. 
    Thanks I eventually got to Tech after some issues with my non land-line land-line number. Upped to 80M signal is still fine so think I'll ask for the 100profile tomorrow and see if it's OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi Pamela. 
    Thanks I eventually got to Tech after some issues with my non land-line land-line number. Upped to 80M signal is still fine so think I'll ask for the 100profile tomorrow and see if it's OK.
    No problem  Rattlehead_ie,
    Great to hear you finally got the speed increased :)
    Please don't hesitate to contact us should you need any further assistance. 

- Pamela 

Advertisement