Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eur-Savings Account

Options
  • 16-05-2016 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

Hi, I want to set up weekly credit transfer from a Credit Union to be paid into a Eur-Savings Account? Is this possible?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

suitseir wrote: »
    Hi, I want to set up weekly credit transfer from a Credit Union to be paid into a Eur-Savings Account? Is this possible?
    Hi suitseir, thanks for getting in touch.

It would be best to check this with your credit union to see if this is a service that they offer. 

Please let me know if you need help with anything else, thanks.
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭suitseir

It would be best to check this with your credit union to see if this is a service that they offer. 

Nicola
    OK. It is the credit union who are looking for the information as they can set it up from their end, my query is, is this doable from the Bank of Irl side?

Nicola
    OK. It is the credit union who are looking for the information as they can set it up from their end, my query is, is this doable from the Bank of Irl side?
    Hi suitseir, do you know what type of savings account it is? 
    For some accounts you'll be able to pay by credit transfer but there are certain types of savings accounts that can only be paid into by direct debit. 

Thanks
    Nicola

Nicola
    Hi suitseir, do you know what type of savings account it is? 
    For some accounts you'll be able to pay by credit transfer but there are certain types of savings accounts that can only be paid into by direct debit. 

Thanks
    Nicola
    It just says savings account and when I print it up it says Eur-Savings.

Thanks suitseir, did you open the account recently and was it opened online through 365?

Nicola

• Advertisement

Thanks suitseir, did you open the account recently and was it opened online through 365?

Nicola
    It was opened at a branch in 2012.

Nicola
    It was opened at a branch in 2012.
    Thanks suitseir, 

Some of these accounts can accept credit transfers. There are exceptions, for example some lump sum or fixed term accounts.

If you use 365 Online you can send an 'Ask a Question' through the Online Service Desk and we can confirm the type of savings account that you have.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement