If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Price Match or different TV?

Options
  • 16-05-2016 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi

Im looking for a FreeSat HD certified that will also pick up Saorview with 7 Day EPG. Record to USB. 4K and HDR for future proof. 3D not needed. Was looking for around 43inch for about a grand maybe more if really needed.

Im wondering if this TV is the same one you have on your web site? Would this suite my needs. Im guess your extra warranty might make up some of the difference?

BT: 49KU6400

RicherSounds: 49KU6400

Was also thinking of 43KU7500

But im not convinced about the paying a premium for the curved
    I would prefer to buy from yourselfs if possible due to the good customer service and warranty

If there is any other TV that would fit my needs can you advise?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

BMCD44 wrote: »
    Hi

Im looking for a FreeSat HD certified that will also pick up Saorview with 7 Day EPG. Record to USB. 4K and HDR for future proof. 3D not needed. Was looking for around 43inch for about a grand maybe more if really needed.

Im wondering if this TV is the same one you have on your web site? Would this suite my needs. Im guess your extra warranty might make up some of the difference?

BT: 49KU6400

RicherSounds: 49KU6400

Was also thinking of 43KU7500

But im not convinced about the paying a premium for the curved
    I would prefer to buy from yourselfs if possible due to the good customer service and warranty

If there is any other TV that would fit my needs can you advise?

Thanks
    HI BMCD44, thanks for the post

On that one I'm afraid we couldn't do a price match, as you say because our price includes the 6 year warranty on it, whereas the BT site will only be the standard 1 year. I could do this one for you at £799 would be the best I can do at the minuteif that is any help, and that still includes the 6 year warranty

On the 43KU7500, this would be a step up picture wise, has a much better refresh rate, and still has the Freesat, but is only a 43" so depends which is more important to you.

It is currently on pre-order, so we could take an order with 10% deposit to secure early stock.
    The 49KU6400 is available from stock at our UK warehouse, and could be shipped on a 3-5 day service to you

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 49 BMCD44

Thanks Brian,

Personally i would always prefer too have a smaller but higher quality TV. As i said the ideal size would be 43" and i think the 49" is just that little bit to big for the room.

Do you have a euro price on the 43KS7500 including shipping to Dublin and a estimated date when its available?

Thanks
    Bill

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks Brian,

Personally i would always prefer too have a smaller but higher quality TV. As i said the ideal size would be 43" and i think the 49" is just that little bit to big for the room.

Do you have a euro price on the 43KS7500 including shipping to Dublin and a estimated date when its available?

Thanks
    Bill
    Hi BMCD44.

The 43KS7500 is currently priced at £1099 / 1465.00 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue43ks7500/sams-ue43ks7500

They where due on the 12th of this month but have yet to arrive into our main warehouse.
    I have the feelers out to try and pin down an ETA.

Once I get some concrete info I'll post it up for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 BMCD44

Thanks for the Replay

Just wondering now does it compare to the LG 43UH750V?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for the Replay

Just wondering now does it compare to the LG 43UH750V?
    Hi BMCD44.

To be honest I have not seen the LG up and running but on paper it is a good all rounder.

I have however seen the larger KS7500 as we have the 55" version on display in or store.

The KS7500 range is a much higher spec over the LG. The Smart features and ease of use also tops the LG.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.