Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for car repair?

Options
  • 16-05-2016 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi there,

Can any of you recommend a place for car repairs? The damage to be repaired is mostly just dents and scratches and a passenger side electric mirror needs replacing so looking for more than just a panel beater.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Hi there,

Can any of you recommend a place for car repairs? The damage to be repaired is mostly just dents and scratches and a passenger side electric mirror needs replacing so looking for more than just a panel beater.

Thanks.

A bit more info would be great I.e where your based , make and model of car etc

Forge Hill Motors, Forge Hill, Kinsale Road, Cork
    Phone:(021) 496 1847

Donie Riordan is the proprietor, he's there decades iirc, the business is on the same grounds as his home, busy place. He employs a fair few.

Top notch work at reasonable prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Augeo wrote: »
    Forge Hill Motors, Forge Hill, Kinsale Road, Cork
    Phone:(021) 496 1847

Donie Riordan is the proprietor, he's there decades iirc, the business is on the same grounds as his home, busy place. He employs a fair few.

Top notch work at reasonable prices.

I'd second this if he's in the area

• Registered Users Posts: 17,033 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I was very happy with work done by Patrick Nagle, Upper John Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭CianDon

All my work has always been done by Cronin Motor's in Mahon. Both mechanical and bodywork, always spot on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I'd second this if he's in the area

I third this. He's great, used him to get a nasty dent out of a side door years ago and came out good as new.

Advertisement