Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stage 4: Medical & Physical

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭22832

Not so bad so, do you mind me asking you roughly where in the oom are you, if not, don't worry about it, just want to see if I can Gage where I'm at, cheers!

No bother 450s but ooms mean nothing by the looks of it

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭cheallaigheoin

22832 wrote: »
    No bother 450s but ooms mean nothing by the looks of it

Ya I'd say your right, fingers crossed we get as early a date as possible for this medical anyways, a week or 2 would be great but looking back over previous comments, could be a few months before we get slotted back in

Got medical date was cancelled last week

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭deiseman17

Got my interview result on the 7th of Feb, any indication as to when i would hear about a medical?

deiseman17 wrote: »
    Got my interview result on the 7th of Feb, any indication as to when i would hear about a medical?
    My interview was end nov and got medical for last week..
    Hard to know tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Eddyrio5

With regards to meeting sergeant and also super do you get an email or is it a telephone call inviting you in? What do they discuss ? Vetting and application form and a general suitability chit chat?

Eddyrio5 wrote: »
    With regards to meeting sergeant and also super do you get an email or is it a telephone call inviting you in? What do they discuss ? Vetting and application form and a general suitability chit chat?

Phone call meeting this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Rparker17

Eddyrio5 wrote: »

Phone call. Got a call at 9am this morning and went to meet her today at 12. Was a general chit chat about myself and my application form. Friends, family, work history, references etc. was in and out in under 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭weetabix12345

Anyone else getting jealous of hearing stories about medicals, meetingns with supers etc.. I got my results from my interview end of November and heard nothing yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Hhxxsteph

Anyone who has there medical done since January hear anything about physical yet ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 twyford5vale

i got a rescheduled date from cancellation last week , 22nd of march

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭AniaSz

Anyone else getting jealous of hearing stories about medicals, meetingns with supers etc.. I got my results from my interview end of November and heard nothing yet.

I would ring HQ and ask them . They are helpful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Kh90

I have everything passed, physical done a few weeks ago now anyone have any idea if we could be starting in May??

Kh90 wrote: »
    I have everything passed, physical done a few weeks ago now anyone have any idea if we could be starting in May??

Are you from June campaign? What was your oom number? Is everything signed off ?

AniaSz wrote: »
    Are you from June campaign? What was your oom number? Is everything signed off ?

Yes from June last year. My oom is 70 and ya all signed off so just have to wait and see what’s next I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Mowley

Yes from June last year. My oom is 70 and ya all signed off so just have to wait and see what’s next I suppose

How do you know everything is signed off? Did you contact hr?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Ruairi93

How long were you waiting between medical and fitness bud? Have my medical done since jan and met with sergeant and super over the past 2 weeks. Cheers!

Mowley wrote: »
    How do you know everything is signed off? Did you contact hr?

When I met my super she said that everything should be done and she thought my vetting had been cleared that nothing showed up and that it was just a matter of waiting to be called so I don’t know otherwise.

Ruairi93 wrote: »
    How long were you waiting between medical and fitness bud? Have my medical done since jan and met with sergeant and super over the past 2 weeks. Cheers!

I had my medical the end of November and did my fitness about 3 weeks ago

When I met my super she said that everything should be done and she thought my vetting had been cleared that nothing showed up and that it was just a matter of waiting to be called so I don’t know otherwise.

That's what I was told by the super but reading on here it seems it has to go then for further vetting through crime and security in Dublin? I'd know nothing only from posts put on here. Like you I'm from June 17 and have everything done. We'll just have to wait and see I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Ruairi93

That's what I was told by the super but reading on here it seems it has to go then for further vetting through crime and security in Dublin? I'd know nothing only from posts put on here. Like you I'm from June 17 and have everything done. We'll just have to wait and see I suppose.

I emailed HRM yday asking how my vetting was coming along and they said it can take a minimum of 4 months to go through someones vetting so they couldnt give me a time frame.....but also the sergeant and super said to me it was as good as done as i have had no trouble nor anyone in my family.

Kh90 did you contact hrm since you passed the fitness to see were you signed off? I'm wondering if I should do the same ?

Ya I’m not too sure now either but I think all that was being done since you passed your interview and the only delay is usually if something comes up with a family member or if you have family abroad it can take longer. I could be wrong

Kh90 did you contact hrm since you passed the fitness to see were you signed off? I'm wondering if I should do the same ?

No I haven’t maybe I will try ring them today but I don’t think they ever really tell you much about the whole process

No I haven’t maybe I will try ring them today but I don’t think they ever really tell you much about the whole process

Anyway well done and Good luck !! :)

Can anybody who has sat a medical already tell me, if you pass the medical, do they let you know you have passed on the day or do they inform you at a later stage? Thanks!

Can anybody who has sat a medical already tell me, if you pass the medical, do they let you know you have passed on the day or do they inform you at a later stage? Thanks!

The doctor will let you know at the end if you passed or not :)

Hhxxsteph wrote: »
    The doctor will let you know at the end if you passed or not :)

Thank you Steph! Appreciate the reply

Thank you Steph! Appreciate the reply

No worries best of luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭DeHorse88

Anyone get email for Fitness Test today?? I got mind today for next Tuesday at 3:30. It's not much notice but luckily I've a good bit done for it. Only done medical first week of February so it's come round quick for me. OOM 501

Advertisement