Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stage 4: Medical & Physical

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 thos23

Would anyone know what type of a result would be required to achieve a good OOM number in the non verbal reasoning? is 80% approx good or would you need higher result to be near the top?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Lets hope

Anybody know can you park in the headquarters in the phoenix park if doing a medical??

• Registered Users Posts: 41 shane1983

Got a call for the physical today as they have had some cancellations. Getting really nervous now! It’s this Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Rparker17

shane1983 wrote: »
    Got a call for the physical today as they have had some cancellations. Getting really nervous now! It’s this Saturday.

Did you inform them you were available for short notice? I did on both phone and email and still waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 41 shane1983

Rparker17 wrote: »
    Did you inform them you were available for short notice? I did on both phone and email and still waiting

Yeah confirmed on the call I’m free, got the email confirmation, and replied twice to be sure to be sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Stephen cal

Hey guys i have my medical at the end of the week, is there anything that you need to actually bring with you on the day? Or just bring yourself?
    Thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MC1408

Hey guys i have my medical at the end of the week, is there anything that you need to actually bring with you on the day? Or just bring yourself?
    Thanks in advance :)

Bring I.D and a bottle of water. (Urine test) plenty of parking around.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭deiseman17

Hi Guys,

Just got a different job so it requires me to change address, do I have to let HRM this does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Hoopy1888

deiseman17 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Just got a different job so it requires me to change address, do I have to let HRM this does anyone know?

Yes, give them a call. I got them to update my mobile number and only at the 3rd attempt did they update it so make sure they do it for you and follow up an email to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭deiseman17

Hoopy1888 wrote: »
    Yes, give them a call. I got them to update my mobile number and only at the 3rd attempt did they update it so make sure they do it for you and follow up an email to them.

Nice one cheers for that!

• Advertisement

Got an email this morning about PCT on July 7th. Anyone else in the same boat? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 12 paddy290

Got an email this morning about PCT on July 7th. Anyone else in the same boat? Cheers

Yeah I got email this morning. Are you all set for it?

paddy290 wrote: »
    Yeah I got email this morning. Are you all set for it?

I play Gaa 3 times a weeks so fit (ISH). Going to do the bleep test this evening to see where I am at and then everyday try do the push up/sit up's required.

Fingers crossed it all goes well.

Were looking at Oct now I'd say

I play Gaa 3 times a weeks so fit (ISH). Going to do the bleep test this evening to see where I am at and then everyday try do the push up/sit up's required.

Fingers crossed it all goes well.

Were looking at Oct now I'd say

Yeah I should be grand too, there’s also that worry though.

Yeah definitely October/November.

Have you had meeting with Sargent and super yet?

Yeah I should be grand too, there’s also that worry though.

Yeah definitely October/November.

Have you had meeting with Sargent and super yet?

Met with Sargent start of June and Due to meet super next week so i'm told.

Yourself??

Met with Sargent start of June and Due to meet super next week so i'm told.

Yourself??

Same, had meeting with Sargent first week in June, however haven’t heard from Super yet.

Are you in Dublin region?

Same, had meeting with Sargent first week in June, however haven’t heard from Super yet.

Are you in Dublin region?

Yes, I'm in Dublin. Been told my Super meeting might be this week.

Yes, I'm in Dublin. Been told my Super meeting might be this week.

Did you ring your station to find out or email HRM?

Did you ring your station to find out or email HRM?

Rang the station

Saw on another thread that a lad was given 5 days notice to start due to ppl defering their offer.

There's hope for us all :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13 KaC1994

Anyone else have fitness this Saturday? Mine was supposed to be the 7th of July but the pulled it forward to this weekend! I play GAA so I’m not unfit but still stressing I’ll fail 🙈

• Advertisement

Rang the station

Saw on another thread that a lad was given 5 days notice to start due to ppl defering their offer.

There's hope for us all :eek:

I’ll have to do the same. My job needs one months notice, but hopefully.

KaC1994 wrote: »
    Anyone else have fitness this Saturday? Mine was supposed to be the 7th of July but the pulled it forward to this weekend! I play GAA so I’m not unfit but still stressing I’ll fail 🙈

Mine is still for the 7th, did they email you about pulling it forward, if so what did they say?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 KaC1994

Mine is still for the 7th, did they email you about pulling it forward, if so what did they say?

No, HRM rang me saying that they were pulling forward some people from the 7th to the 30th and was it okay with me. That’s it!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭22832

Anyone hear of a September intake??

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭clairelouise95

Have my medical 11th of July any tips on getting BMI down?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭Elliot192

22832 wrote: »
    Anyone hear of a September intake??

No, think it's supposed to be October. Maybe November.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭Elliot192

Have my medical 11th of July any tips on getting BMI down?

I think as long as it's under 35 they give you three months to get it down to 30.

Just got the PCT email. 14th of July at 9am

• Registered Users Posts: 28 RussellHobbs

Rparker17 wrote: »
    Just got the PCT email. 14th of July at 9am

When did you do the medical?

Just done my medical yesterday and passed, thinking PCT might be 3/4 weeks out?

• Advertisement

When did you do the medical?

Just done my medical yesterday and passed, thinking PCT might be 3/4 weeks out?

16th of May lad

Advertisement