Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iOS 9.3.2 is out!

Options
  • 16-05-2016 6:53pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭

- Fixes an issue where some Bluetooth accessories could experience audio quality issues when paired to the iPhone SE
    - Fixes an issue where looking up dictionary definitions could fail
    - Addresses an issue that prevented typing email addresses when using the Japanese Kana keyboard in Mail and Messages
    - Fixes an issue for VoiceOver users using the Alex voice, where the device switches to a different voice to announce punctuation or spaces
    - Fixes an issue that prevented MDM servers from installing Custom B2B apps

Finally! Hopefully it fixes the copy and paste issue as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Anybody else having issues with this update?

I can't go onto some websites now and every second site is bringing me some certificate check.
    The App Store won't work to let me download the apps of the sites I can't log into.
    When I start typing on the bar on safari nothing is coming up in the part of last sites went into.

Interested to hear if anyone has the same problem or a fix for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I think, although i can't be 100% certain, that i having wifi issues since the update. Seems to be dropping connection intermittently, along with reduced speeds in parts of the house it has been pretty solid in up to now. Anyone else getting similar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

ibFoxer wrote: »
    I think, although i can't be 100% certain, that i having wifi issues since the update. Seems to be dropping connection intermittently, along with reduced speeds in parts of the house it has been pretty solid in up to now. Anyone else getting similar?

It's one disaster after the next for Apple when it comes to software updates were did it all go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Still did not fix the camera freeze on startup with 6S. Pain in the hole at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Looks like it's improved my battery performance...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭BigMoose

I've lost auto-brightness which is annoying. Cant tell if that was the update to 9.3.2 or that I got sent a new device by Apple Care which I updated when I got it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,443 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Looks like it's improved my battery performance...

Mine seems to be disasterous

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,485 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I find it very strange how with every update there are people on here complaing how bad it is yet I have never had an issue with any update.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

murpho999 wrote: »
    I find it very strange how with every update there are people on here complaing how bad it is yet I have never had an issue with any update.
    generally speaking, the vast majority will have no problems but a very minute percentage of customers experiencing problems can be easily into the thousands. The issues I'm experiencing since I got the 6S is a very annoying camera lag when you start the app from standby. Never an issue if you close the app and then restart; only happens when the app is sleeping.

I've read an 8 page thread on the apple communities forum with similar stories. Yet when you contact Apple, they fob you off with a restore suggestion or an app conflict. Last 2 Apple support calls - they never heard of the problem.

All horse manure, as any other camera app works fine. It only affects the stock app. So it's gotta be software related.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

Running with it on iPhone SE for about a week now and no issues so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Rob Thomas

I've updated on an iPhone 5 and I've developed serious problems.

First the screen was unresponsive, the phone would freeze or it would open apps on its own, but if you left it a while it would come back to itself.

However that's got progressively worse to the point where I can't use the phone now. The swipe will only open the screen around once every 20 attempts, and after 10 seconds it freezes again.

I've done full resets, software restores, all to no avail. It's currently stuck on the start menu after yet another reset and I cant get past that.

There seem to be many others with the same issues as me but I can't find any reputable solution for the problem either.

It's a disaster.

Advertisement