Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confusion over 2 McGraths in Government

Options
  • 16-05-2016 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Am i the only person who gets confused when I see a headline in the media like "McGrath says he supports tobacco free aim". If you dont read the body of the article and just rely on the heading you can easily get the wrong impression.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭flo8s967qjh0nd

Who is the other McGrath?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

We have 2 Murphys in work, very confusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

dewdrop wrote: »
    Am i the only person who gets confused when I see a headline in the media like "McGrath says he supports tobacco free aim". If you dont read the body of the article and just rely on the heading you can easily get the wrong impression.
    Well, they'r both langers so that should make it easy for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Why sure do you not just figure it out..I only know the one McGrath and that was because he didn't pay his bus fare and had chocolate stains on his pants

Advertisement