Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clonakility Societies

• 16-05-2016 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi,

I moved to Clonakilty a year ago and would love to get involved in a local golf society. I've had a look online and couldn't find anything. Does anyone know of any in the area?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 158 ✭✭Putt it there

pats87 wrote: »
    Hi,

I moved to Clonakilty a year ago and would love to get involved in a local golf society. I've had a look online and couldn't find anything. Does anyone know of any in the area?

Thanks in advance.

I know theres a pub down there which has a big soceity , i met them on the plane to Portugal last year but im sorry i cant remember their name

Advertisement