Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 17-05-2016 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Sorry this was posted in the wrong area, thanks to those who responded kindly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,471 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

You'll get sage advice here.

I suppose going for the name Alice69 would have been too obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

so you create a new username just to fúck with us, you're no forum virgin

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

If I was you I'd just buy a Hitachi Magic Wand

Get yourself over the slump.

OP there is a forum on the site called Personal Issues. I can't link you to it because I'm on my phone. It's a very helpful place where you should get some advice.

What I will say to you is don't ever ever feel rushed or pressured in to doing something you don't want to.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Eoin247

Be careful now, if you hit 20 as a virgin then you have to have to go to a state mandated orgy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

I know plenty of people much older than you, male and female who have never been in a relationship or had sex. Don't worry about it. Keep your eye open for someone you can relate to and have fun with. Things will happen if they happen, you'll find someone who you want to be with and it'll all be grand.

For the meantime do the things you enjoy and don't feel like you have to do anything just because the people around you are doing it. And if people make you feel bad for not doing what they're doing, they're not very nice people in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Poster has gone to PI as advised

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement