Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland online business banking

• 17-05-2016 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

We are thinking of switching banks and moving from Ulster to Bank of Ireland for online business banking. Ulster has a very good online system and we are happy with it.
    How does BOI rate? I have heard that if I want to make a payment to someone I have to set them up as a beneficiary which would be a total pain. BOI have admitted that their system wasn't the best but has improved. Is this true?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭epfff

tskk wrote: »
    We are thinking of switching banks and moving from Ulster to Bank of Ireland for online business banking. Ulster has a very good online system and we are happy with it.
    How does BOI rate? I have heard that if I want to make a payment to someone I have to set them up as a beneficiary which would be a total pain. BOI have admitted that their system wasn't the best but has improved. Is this true?
    I'm finding bank of Ireland a nightmare in terms of customer service

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jimbo1979

epfff wrote: »
    I'm finding bank of Ireland a nightmare in terms of customer service

Totally agree with you.went to bank of ireland and aib to get information about opening a business account.aib person came out shook my hand led me through the procedure of opening a business account told me to come back when I register my company and was looking forward to custom.went to bank of ireland today told them have they any information about opening a business account the woman threw me a bank of ireland business card and said call back some time.bank of ireland customer service needs to be improved big time to attract customers back

Advertisement