Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bed disposal

Options
  • 17-05-2016 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭

HI - I am just wondering if any one knows how you go about disposing of a bed

I looked up the Dunmore website etc but didn't see anything specific

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

HI - I am just wondering if any one knows how you go about disposing of a bed

I looked up the Dunmore website etc but didn't see anything specific

Thanks

It's €15 for a mattress, don't know about the rest of the bed though.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

They charge on weight, so stick it in a trailer drive out there and they'll weigh on way in and out and charge you accordingly for the lot, shouldn't work out too much I'd say.

Cost me 60e for a trailer full of stuff last year, but there was a load of metal stuff in it weighing it down, loads of boxes of old nails and tiles and all sorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

If you bought a new bed from a shop would the delivery man not take the old one away. They did with me today anyway...no charge.

Advertisement