Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Kildare Events this week (17-22 May 2016)

Options
  • 17-05-2016 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

I heard about this on KFM but don't see it mentioned here.

With the Irish Open this week, there are a number of events taking place over the next few days in most of the towns around the K club. (Not all golf related!:D)

More info here:

Dinners sorted for me tonight with 'A taste of Celbridge' in St Patrick's Church, hope the weather holds up!:D

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

This is the 1st mention that I have seen about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Moonbeam wrote: »
    This is the 1st mention that I have seen about it.

Just as well it wasn't over advertised as you couldn't have fitted many more people
    in to the very well attended event. It might have been the draw of excellent free food :pac:

Advertisement