Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sim only plan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

SmallBalls wrote: »
    Hi, I'm thinking of signing up for this sim only mobile package. One question, how long does the reduced rate of €20pm last?

https://business.eir.ie/product/sim-plans-landing/
    Hi SmallBalls,

Thanks for getting in touch :)
    At the minute this promotion is available until June 30th.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

Sorry what I meant was, if I sign to this plan is there a minimum amount of time I will get the reduced rate for i.e 6 months at 20pm

SmallBalls wrote: »
    Sorry what I meant was, if I sign to this plan is there a minimum amount of time I will get the reduced rate for i.e 6 months at 20pm
    No there wouldn't be SmallBalls. I would recommend talking to our business sales team directly to discuss this in further detail on 1800303497.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭neeb03

Hi Pamela,
    I am also interested in this plan. Can you please tell me if the data included is 4g or 3G?
    Thank you

neeb03 wrote: »
    Hi Pamela,
    I am also interested in this plan. Can you please tell me if the data included is 4g or 3G?
    Thank you
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]This would depend on the plan you opt for [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]neeb03.[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Our sales team will be able to advise you on the options available to you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-P[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]amela [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement