Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan to pay off my credit card

Options
  • 17-05-2016 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Just wondering if I will be able to take out a loan from BOI to pay off my MBNA Credit Card balance in order to close account with MBNA? I am a BOI customer.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

lidotaijs wrote: »
    Just wondering if I will be able to take out a loan from BOI to pay off my MBNA Credit Card balance in order to close account with MBNA? I am a BOI customer.  
    Hi lidotaijs,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

It would be best to speak with a Lending Advisor to discuss your options further. 

If you would like to send us a private message with your full name, phone number and first line of your address, we'll be happy to forward your details to our Lending Team to arrange a call back. 

To send a private message, please click on the link in my signature below.

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lidotaijs

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for you quick response.
    The reason why I asked that question is because a good view years ago I went to BOI with the same query, And my loan application was rejected because BOI would not lend me any money to pay off the other financial institutions credit cards but BOI only.
    so I am wondering if the policies has changed and there is a chance to be approved after talking to a Lending Advisor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

lidotaijs wrote: »
    Hi Sharon,

Thank you for you quick response.
    The reason why I asked that question is because a good view years ago I went to BOI with the same query, And my loan application was rejected because BOI would not lend me any money to pay off the other financial institutions credit cards but BOI only.
    so I am wondering if the policies has changed and there is a chance to be approved after talking to a Lending Advisor?
    Hi lidotaijs,

As each application would be processed on an individual basis, we would be unable to advise here if this would be successful. 

If you would like to speak with one of Lending Advisors, please let us know and we will be happy to arrange a call back at a time that suits you.

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement