Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Check for Poland

• 17-05-2016 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi All,

I'm taking out a mortgage, and my bank has requested a credit report covering the time I lived in Poland. I've tried some agencies such as Experian, etc but none can provide. I'm just wondering if anybody has any tips on agencies that can provide this service.

PS my polish is non existent, so I'd need an English language service.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,051 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Try posting in the Polish forum, I'm sure they have something like the Irish Credit Bureau in Poland...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1000

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Laois03

Thanks Atlantic Dawn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,063 ✭✭✭✭CiniO

Did your bank specify who do they want this report from?

It's bit bizzare requirement without specifying where they want you to obtain it.

Maybe try to contact those guys:
    https://en.bik.pl/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭PaulM1977

I have seen this for people who have lived in the UK and also for people who have lived in/come from Poland. They used www.bik.pl for their credit report, but it will be sent back to you in the post, rather than online, so it may take up to 10 working days to reach you.
    It is just the mortgage lenders being extra vigilant these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Laois03

Thanks all, rang the number on the english page of BIK.pl, asking for details on how to apply, said they'd email me, still waiting to here back. Hopefully they'll get back to me soon enough.

• Advertisement
Advertisement