Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2016 - June 12th to 14th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Oh nice, wouldn't mind replaying it so achievements would nice.

Stop! You have enough achievements! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

If you pre order the new South Park apparently you can play Stick Of Truth today.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Stop! You have enough achievements! :pac:

Never!!!!! :pac:

Never!!!!! :pac:

What's your gamerscore? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

7 of 9 is still hot.

• Advertisement

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    What's your gamerscore? :pac:

Around 330k :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Star Trek VR game. So much want.
    But it's from Ubisoft. Do not want.

I am so conflicted.

Aisha is such a good host , nails it every year. Think partly it's the fact she's not lying about being a gamer.

Around 330k :o

Jesus Christ! I remember back when I had a 360 thinking 12,000 was loads but f*cking hell...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,969 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Star Trek VR game. So much want.
    But it's from Ubisoft. Do not want.

I am so conflicted.

Flip a coin to decide ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I think the leaks have taken a bit away from this E3. I don't think there's anything been shown yet that hadn't been leaked.

This doesn't look great.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

7 of 9 is still hot.

That she is.
    She's 48 so I think she is the current definition of a milf :pac:

I think the leaks have taken a bit away from this E3. I don't think there's anything been shown yet that hadn't been leaked.

Sadly that's the new norm now.
    I question the legitimacy of them 'leaking' tho.

Unless Ubi drop in a bit of Splinter Cell at the end. It's not the same without Iron's voice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

It will be interesting to see if consumers are willing to pay full whack for the PS4 Neo with a vastly more powerful Xbox console release on the horizon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Am I reading this right does the xbox one s have a ultra HD blu ray player in it ?.

If so I will get one just for that as at the moment therr nearly 800 euros each and this will be a bargin and 1/2

Am I reading this right does the xbox one s have a ultra HD blu ray player in it ?.

If so I will get one just for that as at the moment therr nearly 800 euros each and this will be a bargin and 1/2

Evenif it does have you seen the price on UHD/HDR disks?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

That looks gorgeous to be fair.

dunworth1 wrote: »
    Bots?

I once played a game I hadn't played in years - RTCW (Return to Castle Wolfenstein) and joined a random server, which had the most people on it. On there was all the people I used to play and after about 5 minutes I realized they were all bots.

Except for one person.

It was just one person against bots and I have no idea how long he had been playing like that for before I arrived. I felt sad and left.

• Advertisement

It will be interesting to see if consumers are willing to pay full whack for the PS4 Neo with a vastly more powerful Xbox console release on the horizon.

Could be wrong here, but wasn't the PS3 supposed to be more powerful than the 360 and the 360 outsold that?.

I think it's mostly down to price, I was all for PS3 until I found out the 360 was much cheaper same with the PS4 and the One.

Aisha Tyler. Would ya?
    I would :pac: lol.

That's where customer loyality comes in. Plus these new consoles will still play all the old games and existing games. You have 40+ million PS4s out there to 20+ million X1s, how many are going to jump ship and start their collection again. The amount of gamers that went all digital to consider too.

Not many out there own both consoles like most here would. It's one or the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Could be wrong here, but wasn't the PS3 supposed to be more powerful than the 360 and the 360 outsold that?.

I think it's mostly down to price, I was all for PS3 until I found out the 360 was much cheaper same with the PS4 and the One.

It was more powerful than the 360 but I think it was much harder to develop for.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

That's where customer loyality comes in. Plus these new consoles will still play all the old games and existing games. You have 40+ million PS4s out there to 20+ million X1s, how many are going to jump ship and start their collection again. The amount of gamers that went all digital to consider too.

Not many out there own both consoles like most here would. It's one or the other.

I wonder how many here who have a PS4 and a One will upgrade to the Neo and the Scorpio?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Evenif it does have you seen the price on UHD/HDR disks?

There about 20 to 25 euros each on Amazon France not bad at all. I have no problem paying that for a film myself.

Have my vinyls as well have no problem paying 30 euros for a record as long as its something i wont.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    It was more powerful than the 360 but I think it was much harder to develop for.

The 360 GPU was better but the Cell CPU in the PS3 made up the difference.

Comparing CPU to CPU the PS3 was in another league. The Jaguar GPU in the 360 was the game changer, excuse the pun.

emmetkenny wrote: »

That's what I mean like, it was more powerful but games ran practically the same, and imo the 360 was better overall despite the power differences.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I don't think I could hate Watchdogs 2 any more if I tried.

Bland run of the mill open world US city sand box populated by hipster shítes. It'll sell millions.

• Advertisement

There about 20 to 25 euros each on Amazon France not bad at all. I have no problem paying that for a film myself.

Have my vinyls as well have no problem paying 30 euros for a record as long as its something i wont.

That isn't too bad, better than the 30 pounds I saw on the UK site last time I checked. I'm don't with disks at this point though I think. Really can't justify buying stuff for a third time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement