Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2016 - June 12th to 14th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

That's where customer loyality comes in. Plus these new consoles will still play all the old games and existing games. You have 40+ million PS4s out there to 20+ million X1s, how many are going to jump ship and start their collection again. The amount of gamers that went all digital to consider too.

Not many out there own both consoles like most here would. It's one or the other.

Not gonna lie I thought about switching to Xbox because of the noise off my PS4 but I've so many digital games that I'd end up spending nearly the same price as the console just to get them back.

What game was that song in before ?????? Was it a tony hawk one maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Not gonna lie I thought about switching to Xbox because of the noise off my PS4 but I've so many digital games that I'd end up spending nearly the same price as the console just to get them back.

Keep your PS4 for those games and buy new games on the One if you do. Best of both worlds.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

J. Marston wrote: »
    I don't think I could hate Watchdogs 2 any more if I tried.

Bland run of the mill open world US city sand box populated by hipster shítes. It'll sell millions.
    I am not buying the main character being a bad ass assassin.

WTF - another game out in November.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,282 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

You should try cleaning it if you can. That might sort it?

I don't know why I see so many people mentioning problems with their fans being loud because I never hear mine. Digital or disk based.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

A redditor who leaked the Ubisoft layout has been 100% correct about it. Has also said a new
    Red Dead Redemption
    will be announced at Sony's conference tonight: https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/4nxohq/a_new_red_dead_will_be_announced_at_e3/

What game was that song in before ?????? Was it a tony hawk one maybe?

It was Aggressive Inline skating on PS2 , used my phone to find out. That had a great soundtrack.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Keep your PS4 for those games and buy new games on the One if you do. Best of both worlds.

Even if I had the money too I don't think I would, I'd prefer to stick with one console and not have to switch consoles for certain games I'd prefer to have them all on one system.

Like there's no Xbox exclusives I want to play but I feel MS are going to improve the One a lot more than Sony will the PS4 in terms of system updates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    A redditor who leaked the Ubisoft layout has been 100% correct about it. Has also said a new
    Red Dead Redemption
    will be announced at Sony's conference tonight: https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/4nxohq/a_new_red_dead_will_be_announced_at_e3/
    PLEASE GOD YES

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Of all the games Sony partner up with, it's that pile of shít.

• Advertisement

Red Dead Redemption

If this doesn't happen I'm holding you responsible for getting my hopes up.

Might actually stay up and watch it now...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Red Dead Redemption

I'd love that to be an exclusive to see the chaos that would ensue! :pac:
    Obviously going to be multi platform though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

there's no Xbox exclusives I want to play

Not sure why you'd have to think past this

Don't get the timed exclusive DLC , Ubisoft are mugging MS and Sony with this :D

No one buys a console just because one gets the dlc a little early , especially for Watch Dogs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

What times the Sony conference on at here?...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

If this doesn't happen I'm holding you responsible for getting my hopes up.

Might actually stay up and watch it now...

Someone else has said he just copied info from this, so don't kill me if it isn't true :eek: :D

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/742440582572834816?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

What times the Sony conference on at here?...

2am

Oat23 wrote: »
    You should try cleaning it if you can. That might sort it?

I don't know why I see so many people mentioning problems with their fans being loud because I never hear mine. Digital or disk based.

I do, mine was kept in an open area and was cleaned regularly, but playing certain games (Planetside 2) made it sound like a hairdryer, it was mental.

You're one of the lucky ones :pac:

Not sure why you'd have to think past this

What you mean?

I do, mine was kept in an open area and was cleaned regularly, but playing certain games (Planetside 2) made it sound like a hairdryer, it was mental.

You're one of the lucky ones :pac:

I deserve a bit of good luck after the sh*t luck I had last gen! :pac:

3 PS3s (YLOD) and a 360 (RROD) I went through.

• Advertisement

Actually seeing this I'd like a another SSX game. More like the originals though.

Oat23 wrote: »
    I deserve a bit of good luck after the sh*t luck I had last gen! :pac:

3 PS3s (YLOD) and a 360 (RROD) I went through.

Don't even start! I think I went through about 4-5 360's and strangely enough not one RROD all disc tray problems.

I got to that point where I tried a PS3 but hated the controller and UI and just couldn't enjoy it so ended getting one of those 360 Elites which held in there till the next gen came out.

Actually seeing this I'd like a another SSX game. More like the originals though.

SSX Tricky was a classic of a game!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Colour me not blown away :(
    Just another extreme sports type of game.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

dunworth1 wrote: »
    You don't need to buy a copy if you upgrade while it's free.

If you upgrade now it's free forever

Windows activated is keyed to you current hardware, change the motherboard and cpu and you'll now need a paid copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

martyos121 wrote: »
    I'd love that to be an exclusive to see the chaos that would ensue! :pac:
    Obviously going to be multi platform though.
    It reminds me of when GTA5 was revealed in the Sony E3 conference which lead to a huge confusion of gamers thinking GTA5 was a PS4 exclusive.

This is pointless if it's just set in the Alps, all those mountains are very similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

That isn't too bad, better than the 30 pounds I saw on the UK site last time I checked. I'm don't with disks at this point though I think. Really can't justify buying stuff for a third time.

I am the same myself i have DVD and Blu ray and even 3D blu rays of loads of films i am 1/2 templed to sell of the 3D blu rays as i got rid of my 3D TV for a 4K one last summer. Have like 40 of them ha ha.

But with the 4K it will more then likely just be all the new films that are coming out i would get on 4K. EG the new Star Track, Batman V superman and so on.

Something about releasing a snowsports game in December sits very right with me. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, that Steep looks like a whole lotta fun :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement