Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2016 - June 12th to 14th

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

The Last of Us 2 is more than likely going to be one big announcement and there is an awful lot of rumbling about another ps4 exclusive by From Software.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Doge wrote: »
    Feck this, im off for a nap. See you guys in 2.

See ya later, love :pac:

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    1000g sweet :)

Not in the least bit tempted to pre-order and cancel later for a free game :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,109 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

(although I do think E3 would benefit from a megaton 'out now' announcement one of these years :pac:)

Trials of the Blood Dragon not big enough? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

interesting ign just said that the thing must people are talking about from e3 is the

Xbox one S

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,460 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Here, these guys have clearly never been on a gaming forum. What's this decency and courtesy, don't they know they're meant to be calling each other names and trolling each other over their respective consumer hardware products!!!???

https://twitter.com/yosp/status/742416796544684033

https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/742441138863386624

https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/742440083802882049

A Red Dead Redemption 2 reveal would make Sony's conference very good alright. It's hard to get excited about new ip's I find. Sequels are always the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

A Red Dead Redemption 2 reveal would make Sony's conference very good alright. It's hard to get excited about new ip's I find. Sequels are always the best.

Well if you don't get excited by a new IP there wont be a Sequel to look forward to ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Red dead 3 for next year and a red dead redemption remaster this year would make my day

Well if you don't get excited by a new IP there wont be a Sequel to look forward to ;)

:pac: I know what you mean. It's just that when ever a new IP is shown... it's hit or miss. Like there's been a lot of games hyped that turned out to be duds. Least with a sequel you know the game. Does'nt mean a sequel can't be a dud too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

It's gotten to the point where I'm more excited about a RDR remaster than a new game altogether. Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE a sequel to be announced, but I've never finished Redemption so I'm holding out for a PS4 version.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'm expecting a few big announcements that are years off. I think they covered the big three vapourware games last year with Shenmue 3, FF7 Remake and Last Guardian so I'm not sure what is left outside of BG&E 2..... a guy can dream can't he?

You can but Ubisoft will crush your dreams under the weight of a thousand hipster hackers.

I don't think they even showed BG&E in that Ubisoft legacy video that closed their conference.

Why do you hate Jade, Ubi?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I forgot that The Last Guardian has still not came out ?.

I wonder will we see it this year again ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just catching up on the Xbox show. Sea of Thieves, Scalebound, We Happy Few and State of Emergency 2 all look really promising.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,843 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Anyone getting the new trials game? Class when games go straight up on the store like that. Addicted to trials but this looks a bit gimmicky and I didn't really enjoy Blood Dragon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Anyone getting the new trials game? Class when games go straight up on the store like that. Addicted to trials but this looks a bit gimmicky and I didn't really enjoy Blood Dragon.

Been playing it for the last 2 hours Sheehy, it's hella fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Couldn't really get into the last Trials are was kinda disappointed that it was another one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,843 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Also why did ubisoft man lie (ironic) when he said we can play stick of truth right now by preordering. Went to their site and no sign off it, just some towlie preorder bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,772 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I presume the Stick of Truth on the PS4 and XB1 here will be that censored version? Also the new game isnt on the Irish PSN for preorder but is on the North American versions

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Also why did ubisoft man lie (ironic) when he said we can play stick of truth right now by preordering. Went to their site and no sign off it, just some towlie preorder bonus.

I am assuming the instant access is only available on Steam, in which if the user then plays 2 hours of The Stick of Truth they will not be intitled to a refund...

While the PS4/Xbox versions will be available at launch, seems like the only logical reason otherwise people would pre-order and cancel?

"You can pre-purchase the game at the following retailers:

All customers who pre-order the game will get South Park: The Stick of Truth upon launch of South Park: The Fractured But Whole. After December 6, 2016, all customers who buy the game during the offer window will get a free copy of South Park: The Stick of Truth.
    "

Taken from ubi site:

southpark.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/buy/index.aspx

Yeah so looks like you have to wait for it to be launched for consoles...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,772 ✭✭✭lertsnim

While the PS4/Xbox versions will be available at launch, seems like the only logical reason otherwise people would pre-order and cancel?

Cancelling a pre order on PSN is near impossible. Also the free game is available in some markets already on the Playstation 4 at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

A ****ing orchestra? Just show me some ****ing games!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

A bit of music to kick things off. I suppose it kill some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I thought I was watching a gaming conference, or is it a live concert? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    A ****ing orchestra? Just show me some ****ing games!

They already are, this is VR-chestra, the first ever game to take you inside classical music.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,284 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

What have I just turned on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I assume this is for God of War?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Liking the orchestra a sense of epicness so far

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

A bit of music to kick things off. I suppose it kill some time.

Yoshida walks on stage.

We sold 45 million consoles which means we don't even have to try anymore.

So here's some more music and by the way, go **** yourselves!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement