Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

astro turf

Options
  • 17-05-2016 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi .. does anyone know is astro turf suitable for replacing unwanted grass ? Also i',m sure its very very expensive..Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

puddles59 wrote: »
    Hi .. does anyone know is astro turf suitable for replacing unwanted grass ? Also i',m sure its very very expensive..Thanks

Yes, it will have to be put down properly or it will just lift. My neighbour got an area of about 10ft by 10ft astro turfed and it cost him €2,000

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Artificial Grass is what you should be googling, astro turf more implies sporting activity.

This is just one I googled http://artificialgrass.ie/artificial-grass-installation
    they have it from 10 to 30 euro per sq metre and the link there has instructions if you want to install it yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭puddles59

Thanks so much for that information,

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Jonathan222

Looking to lay some artificial grass in back garden, and have heard that some companies/clubs etc.. throw out old turf after a certain period and looking to get my hands on this about to be thrown out turf. Anyone have any suggestions where I can do this?

Advertisement