Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car sourcing firms, anybody here used them?

• 17-05-2016 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Hi, I'm thinking of using a car sourcing firm to import a second hand car from the UK, the firms I've looked at state they find, test and check out the history of the car you're looking for and do the VRT paper work and registration too. I'm just interested to know if anybody here has used any of these firms operating in Ireland and what their experience was.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

Yes I have used a dealership in the west of Ireland in 2013 and had a very pleasant experience. I'm due to change again next year and will be going back to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭tyres

Thinking of going the same route with regards using a company to source a car for me. Like yourself moanin based in the west, gonna DM you for their details if that's OK....

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

Moanin wrote: »
    Yes I have used a dealership in the west of Ireland in 2013 and had a very pleasant experience. I'm due to change again next year and will be going back to them.

Thanks Moanin, Do you mind if I PM you for the dealerships name?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

beercr8te wrote: »
    Thanks Moanin, Do you mind if I PM you for the dealerships name?

No prob

Advertisement